|Full Name:||Adam Housley|
|Age:||50 years old|
|Birthday:||August 13, 1971|
|Birthplace:||Napa, California, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches|
Arthur Adam Housley is an Emmy, AP, and RTNDA-winning journalist. Former MLB player and winery owner. In 2001, he joined Fox News as a Los Angeles correspondent.
Who is Adam Housley?
Arthur Adam Housley was born in Napa, California, in 1971. He and his sibling grew up in Napa before moving to Los Angeles. Media reports don’t mention his family.Housley finished elementary school in Napa. He attended Pepperdine University in Los Angeles.2014: Political science and telecommunications double major. He has an MA in international relations from Arizona. Adam was a Hoover Institution media personality.
Who is Adam Housley’s wife?
Tamera Mowry is Adam Housley’s wife. Mowry played twins in the sitcom “Sister, Sister.” On May 15, 2011, the couple wed privately. They have two kids. Aden John Tanner and Ariah Talea Housley were born in 2012 and 2015, respectively.
As a result, the couple is still close. After their wedding, they faced social media backlash. His wife is half-black, while he is white.For leading FCN. Later, he harshly defended his wife’s racial insults. In 2018, the couple confirmed that their niece Alaina Housley was killed in the Thousand Oaks shooting.
Housley’s measurements Adam’s tall and athletic. 1.92 meters tall. Other body measurements aren’t available. Adam is dark-haired and -eyed.
What is the NetWorth of Adam Housley’s ?
Housley has years of experience. Initially, he was a live and sideline reporter. He became a senior reporter.He’s participated in major events. FCN used to pay a $50,000-$100,000 salary. His career earnings are $3 million.
- Housley went into media. He played baseball for the university before his current career
- Or he could say he played pro baseball. Adam played in the College World Series.
- He was signed by the Expos and pitched for the Brewers and Tigers in the minors.
- Adam spent 1999-2001 at KTXL-TV. He won a regional AP and Emmy in 2001.
- He’s also worked for KFTY-TV, KCPM-TV, and KVON-KVYN. In 2001, he joined Fox News.
- Before becoming lead reporter, he was a reporter. He covered Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 2003 campaign for FCN.
- It covered the 2010 Haiti earthquake, Southeast Asian Tsunami, and Katrina.
- Adam will leave FCN at the end of the month, according to reports.
- Due to reporting frustration, the focus was on Trump commentary.
You may also like;Nancy Cordes