- 1 Quick Facts of Adhisty Zara
- 2 How was the childhood of Adhisty Zara?
- 3 What is the education of Adhisty Zara?
- 4 How is the status of relationships of Adhisty Zara?
- 5 How is the scandal of Adhisty Zara?
- 6 How is the career of Adhisty Zara?
- 7 How is the career of Adhisty Zara?
- 8 Endorsements of brands
- 9 What are the recognition and nomination?
- 10 How much is the net worth of Adhisty Zara?
- 11 How tall is Adhisty Zara?
- 12 Is she active on social media?
Quick Facts of Adhisty Zara
|Full Name:||Adhisty Zara|
|Born Date:||21 Jun, 2003|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Height:||4 feet 11 inches (1.50m)|
|Break Up||Zaki Pohan|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Father||Mario Saladin Akbar Kusumawardhana|
|Siblings||Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani|
|Adhisty Zara Facebook|
|Youtube||Adhisty Zara Youtube|
|Adhisty Zara Instagram|
|IMDB||Adhisty Zara IMDB|
|Wiki||Adhisty Zara Wiki|
Adhisty Zara is an actress, singer, and performer from Indonesia. Adhisty Zara and her older sister Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani joined the Indonesian-Japanese idol group JKT48 as Zara JKT48 in 2016.
How was the childhood of Adhisty Zara?
Adhisty Zara, an Indonesian citizen via naturalization who observes Islam, was born on June 21, 2003, in Bandung, Indonesia. As of 2022, Adhisty will be 19 years old.Her birth name is Adhisty Zara Sundari Kusumawardhani, and she is presently residing in Bandung under the sign of Cancer. Mario Saladin Akbar Kusumawardhana and Sofia Yulinar, respectively, are Adhisty’s parents.
She shares the same name as her sister, Hasyakyla Utami Kusumawardhani. She is the third generation descendent of the Indonesian religious singing ensemble Bimbo and the second of four siblings.
What is the education of Adhisty Zara?
Speaking of her educational background, Adhisty’s schools, colleges, and academics are not publicly known. Adhisty may have attended a community school in Bandung for her education.
How is the status of relationships of Adhisty Zara?
Adhisty can be unmarried and unattached at the moment. Additionally, Adhisty is unmarried at the moment and appears to be ok with that. Adhisty does not have any children.Adhisty doesn’t appear to be in a relationship on her social media accounts, either. She did have a relationship with her ex-boyfriend Zaki Pohan, though.
How is the scandal of Adhisty Zara?
After unintentionally posting a private video with her ex-boyfriend on her open Instagram story in August 2020, Adhisty Zara faced criticism from the general public. In August 2021, a private video of her kissing an older man was again posted, replicating the same occurrence as the man came under fire for dating a juvenile.
How is the career of Adhisty Zara?
- Adhisty began singing at a young age in order to pursue a career in the music industry. At the age of 13, Adhisty made her debut in the entertainment industry on May 29, 2016, as a member of JKT48’s fifth generation.
- A staff member approached Zara as she was enjoying ice cream in front of her school and asked her to try out for the audition. She moved to Jakarta with her older sister, Hasyakyla, who also joined JKT48 and was home-schooled, after traveling between Bandung and Jakarta to manage her academic obligations and the group’s activities.
- Zara, however, received a swift promotion to group membership and is recognized as a member of JKT48’s Team T beginning of December 1, 2016, staying with the group until her graduation in 2019. She made her debut in JKT48’s 15th single, “Luar Biasa,” which was made available on December 21, 2016.
- She was selected for the singles “So Long!” and “Dirimu Melody” the following year. When Zara was cast as Disa in July 2017, her acting career officially got underway. Additionally, she played the group’s hit, “Every day, Kachuusa,” in the group’s first-ever center role. Similar to this, she was selected to perform “UZA” during an audition for the double single “Every day, Kachuusa/UZA” that JKT48 released in July 2018.
- In addition, Zara’s choice as the center made it the group’s first song to feature a Team T member from JKT48. Zara and actor Abun Sungkar were the only members to appear in the tale music video for “Every day, Kachuusa.”
How is the career of Adhisty Zara?
She also attracted notice after Keluarga Cemara’s January 2019 release, which led to her first and second nominations for the 7th Maya Awards and the 13th Indonesian Movie Actors Awards, respectively. Additionally, the movie had the ninth-highest box office take in the United States that year.
It was revealed in February 2019 that she would star as the main character in the upcoming movie Dua Garis Biru. In August 2019, Zara made known that she was leaving JKT48 to further her education and acting career. She joined the Bumilangit Cinematic Universe as Virgo later that August.
Endorsements of brands
Adhisty has never advertised anything, endorsed any companies, or participated in any brand alliances.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Skylar Healey
What are the recognition and nomination?
Adhisty received nominations for best main actress at the 8th Maya Awards, the 39th Indonesian Film Festival, and the 32nd Bandung Film Festival. She also took home awards for best child actress at the 7th Maya Awards and 13th Indonesian Movie Actors Awards.
How much is the net worth of Adhisty Zara?
Adhisty is an Indonesian actress, singer, and performer who has amassed a sizable fortune via her endeavors. The estimated net worth of Adhisty is $3 million. Additionally, Adhisty earns a yearly salary of $250k, with her primary sources of money being her careers as an actress and singer.
How tall is Adhisty Zara?
Adhisty is 4 feet, 11 inches tall, and she weighs 49 kg. Adhisty has a physical measurement of 33-26-33 inches, black hair, and black eyes. Additionally, Adhisty wears a size 4 dress and a size 5 shoe (US).
Adhisty uses Instagram frequently. She has a @zaraadhsty Instagram account with 2 million followers. She has 4.9k followers on her Adhisty-Zara-JKT48 Facebook page. Adhisty is also not accessible on Twitter and other social media platforms.