|Full Name:||Alejandro Edda|
|Age:||37 years old|
|Birthday:||May 17, 1984|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
Alejandro Edda is a well-known actor. Alejandro Edda is renowned for his roles as Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán on Netflix and Marco Rodriguez on Fear the Walking Dead.
How old is Alejandro Edda’s ?
Alejandro Edda is from Mexico’s Puebla. It’s May 17, 1984. 37-year-old character. Taurus’ sign. No one knows who his parents are or whether he has siblings.He studied painting at Mexico City’s Russian Conservatory during high school. After his senior year, he moved to San Francisco with his mother to pursue acting.In Los Angeles, he attended the Meisner Acting Studio.
Edda is 5’7″. She has dark eyes like Edda. Dark hair. Weight and other physical attributes are unknown. He’s physically and mentally fit.
You may like;Shannon Kook
Who is Alejandro Edda Husband?
Similar to his connection. The character is married and straight. Edda and Aura Serna wed on 7/17/09.They’re based in Los Angeles. Luciano and Paolo Edda are the actor’s sons ( February 2014). The actor naturalized afterwards.
What is the networth of Alejandro Edda?
His acting career adds $8 million to his personal worth annually.
- The character employed to deliver wine. He was dismissed.
- Also lost his valet parking job.
- He began appearing with Domino’s Pizza ads.
After participating in short films, he was cast in “The Bridge” in 2013.
- The actor appears in Fear the Walking Dead and Lethal Weapon.In 2017, the character appeared in Doug Liman’s American Made.
- The actor portrays Medellin Cartel commander Jorge Ochoa. This is the studio’s first hit.
- The actor voiced and motion-captured Gustavo in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- Cocaine Godmother represented Griselda Blanco.
- In the Netflix original series, he plays Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán.
- His role appeared in the third and last season, which premiered in 2021.
- He voiced Manny in The Last of Us Part II on PlayStation 4.
- Becky Todd, Naughty Dog’s casting director, called Edda when he was on vacation.
- His grandmother was entertaining him.
- The director wanted to let Neil Druckmann know.
- Druckmann gave him Manny’s job after their conversation.
- The character isn’t a gamer.
- He accepted because the idea seemed creative.
- Druckmann allowed Edda to fully express himself.
- The producer let him add character details.
- T.T. Toledo, a Mexican farmworker, was portrayed in 2021.