Facts of Amanda Belichick
|Full Name:||Amanda Belichick|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
|Birth Place||Weston, Massachusetts|
|Mother||Debby Clarke Belichick|
|Siblings||Brian Belichick, Stephen Belichick|
|Amanda Belichick Twitter|
She is a lacrosse coach in the United States who is best known for being the daughter of legendary coach Bill Belichick.
Amanda Belichick’s Childhood
Amanda Belichick was born in the United States in the town of Weston in the year 1984. She turned 38 years old in 2022. Debby Clarke Belichick, Bill Belichick’s daughter, is her mother. Stephen Belichick and Brian Belichick are her siblings. Amanda is a white ethnic group member with an American nationality.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Wesleyan University. During her senior year of high school, she, like her father, played lacrosse. Furthermore, she scored 47 goals and added 25 assists for her collegiate squad.
Who is Amanda Belichick’s Husband? Wedding
Amanda is a married lady when it comes to her personal life. On July 8, 2017, she married A.J. DeSantis. The pair met on the internet and instantly fell in love. Furthermore, they were engaged for two years prior to their wedding. In the company of their friends and family members, the pair married at the ‘Weekapaug Inn’ in Rhode Island. She and her husband, A.J. DeSantis, are currently residing in Massachusetts, United States.
What is Amanda Belichick’s Net Worth and Salary?
However, as of 2022, her father Bill’s estimated net worth is over $35 million, which he earned entirely through his work as a coach. Furthermore, with the Patriots, he earns more than $10 million per season.
- Amanda began working in the admissions department at a boarding school in Wallingford, Connecticut called ‘Choate Rosemary Hall.’
- While working at ‘Choate Rosemary Hall,’ she also served as a lacrosse coach for the girls’ team.
- Then, in 2009, she joined the ‘University of Massachusetts Amherst’ women’s lacrosse team as an assistant coach (UMass Amherst).
- Following her time as an assistant coach at the ‘University of Massachusetts Amherst,’ Amanda Belichick went on to serve as an assistant coach at ‘Ohio State University,’ where she spent three seasons.
- She also worked at ‘Ohio State University’ as the offensive coordinator and recruiting coordinator.
- For the 2014 and 2015 seasons, Belichick was the head coach at ‘Wesleyan University.’
- After that, she became the head coach of the ‘College of the Holy Cross Crusaders’ in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- She also went on to coach Anna Johnson and Tess Mackay, assisting them in earning second-team ‘All-Patriot League’ honors.
- She recently assisted Keely Connors in earning first-team ‘All-Patriot League’ honors during the 2018 season.
- In the ‘Patriot League,’ she also assisted the ‘Crusaders’ in reaching their first playoffs since 2015. For the time being, Amanda Belichick is best known as the head coach of the ‘Holy Cross Crusaders.’
- You May Also Like:Linda Cohn