Facts of Amanda Du-Pont
|Full Name:||Amanda Du-Pont|
|Birth Date:||June 26, 1988|
|Profession:||Actress and Model|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Manzini, Manzini District|
|Nationality||Swazi South African|
|Ethnicity||Portuguese, Chinese, French and Swazi|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts Degree from The South African School of Motion Picture and Live Performance|
|Mother||Antoinette Du Pont|
|Siblings||Amber-Kayleigh Du Pont and Adele-Kim Du Pont|
|Amanda Du-Pont Facebook|
|Amanda Du-Pont Twitter|
|Amanda Du-Pont Instagram|
Amanda Du Pont is a well-known South African actress who was born in Swaziland. She is a television anchor/host, voice-over artist, model, brand ambassador, live event MC, and businesswoman in addition to being an actress.
Who are the parents of Amanda Du Pont?
Amanda Du Pont was born on June 26, 1988, into this wonderful planet. She is currently 33 years old. Her zodiac sign is Gemini, which she was born under. Her sisters, Amber-Kayleigh Du Pont and Adele-Kim Du Pont, are very beautiful. She was also reared in Swaziland, at Manzini. Her father’s name is Henry du Pont. Antoinette Dupont is the name of her mother.
She later moved to Mpumalanga, South Africa, to complete her high school education at Uplands College. She also graduated from Africa Film Drama Art with a Bachelor of Arts in live performance.
She’s also studying at the New York Film Academy. She also received an acting diploma from the New York Film Academy in the United States in 2012. Amanda is a stunning woman who stands at a lovely 5’9″ height. Her body measurements are 36-30-38 and she weighs 68 kg. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is jet black.
How much is the net worth of Amanda Du Pont?
In 2022, Amanda will have a net worth of $2 million. She has put in a lot of effort and hardship to get that level of wealth. Amanda is the proud owner of a McLaren 570S, but she has yet to post her salary on the internet. Her new BMW 428i is worth R500,000,000.
Who is the husband of Amanda Du Pont?
Amanda was previously romantically involved with Molemo Maarohanye, well known by his stage name “Jub Jub,” a murder convicted hip hop celebrity. They eventually separated ways. After Maarohanye was convicted and sentenced to prison, DJ Sbu tweeted a photo of him and du-Pont, which sparked widespread curiosity.
At that moment, Du-Pont clarified that she had gone to the prison for a charity initiative, not to visit Maarohanye. In the year 2013, Du-Pont claimed that she was dating Casper Nyovest, a controversial South African rapper. However, the couple split up, with Casper claiming Amanda Du Pont was disloyal in their relationship.
Amanda got engaged to her Brazilian lover Shawn Rodriguez in 2018. In an Instagram post, Amanda revealed her engagement to long-time lover Shawn Rodriques. The Swazi-born actress was also on a romantic vacation in the Maldives, where she celebrated her 30th birthday.
Amanda’s Professional Background
- She began her career as a member of the cast of the serial drama Life is Wild as Serina in 2007.
- That episode was about a New York veterinarian who relocates his second wife and their two children to a South African game reserve operated by his former father-in-law.
- Muvhango was then cast as Thabisile Dlamini on SABC 2, a role she portrayed for around two years. In 2013, she played Khanyi Mbuli on City Ses’ la,
- Yolisa on A Place Called Home, Khalifa on Mzansi Love: Kasi Style, Suzie on End Game, Khuli on Single Guys, and Khanya on Intersexions.
- Simultaneously, she played Christelle Ndlovu in Task Force in 2014.
- She also had a starring role in the South African feature film Between Friends, in which she played Nisha, a merciless money digger.
- Apart from that, she appeared alongside Sinazo Yolwa on SABC 1’s celebrity gossip show, The Real Goboza, as Pearl Thusi’s replacement.
- She co-hosted Come Duze 2014 alongside Selimathunzi’s Lunga Shabalala.
- Du Pont received a Life Time Achievement award from Swaziland’s Department of Arts and Culture at the age of 21 for her early successes in film and television as well as her advocacy of Swazi language and culture.
You may also like: Unathi Msengana