Facts of Anastasia Pagonis
|Full Name:||Anastasia Pagonis|
|Age:||18 Years old|
|Birthday:||May 2, 2004|
|Birthplace:||Long Island, New York,|
|Net Worth:||$2 and $3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||American athlete, Swimmer|
Anastasia Pagonis is a well-known American athlete, swimmer, world record holder, TikToker, social media influencer, and online personality. She is a well-known swimmer who just competed in the Summer Paralympics in 2020. By scrolling down, you can discover more details about Anastasia Pagonis’s height, weight, body measurements, boyfriend’s name, age, disability, and blindness, as well as her parents, ethnicity, siblings, awards, and way of life.
What is the net worth of Anastasia Pagonis?
Anastasia Pagonis, a fantastic swimmer, consistently gives it her best throughout contests. She also received a sizable sum of money for winning the gold medal in the “Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.” Anastasia Pagonis’s net worth is projected to be between $2 and $3 million as of 2022.
What is the age of Anastasia Pagonis?
On May 2, 2004, Anastasia Pagonis was born in Long Island, New York, in the US. She lives in her hometown with her parents. In 2021, she will be 18 years old. Her family calls her by the amiable moniker “Tas.”
According to reports, she finished her basic schooling at a neighborhood school close to her home. Nowhere does it clearly identify her schooling. She ought to be enrolled in a prestigious university at her age.
Peter Pagonis is her father, and Stacy Pagonis is her mother (mother). Anastasia has a strong bond with her parents. She posted a photo of herself and her father to her social media account. Her family members also take all of her pictures and movies.
Eli Pagonis, her elder brother, is related to her. He has a very tight relationship with Pagonis. She is also a Christian and has a heritage that is mixed racial.
What is the height of Anastasia Pagonis?
The well-known swimmer also has a good physique. According to sources, Anastasia is 5 feet 5 inches tall (1.65m). She has gorgeous hazel eyes and lovely brown hair. She maintains her body weight at about 57 kg by eating a nutritious diet (125 lbs.).
Who is dating Anastasia Pagonis?
One is dating Anastasia Pagonis. Swimmer Young, stunning Anastasia Pagonis is a woman. Many of her social media followers are interested in learning more about her past relationships. On any social networking sites, she hasn’t yet disclosed any details regarding her relationship. Perhaps she is single and wants to focus on her swimming career.
Anastasia Pagonis’s Career
- Since he was a little child, Pagonis had a tremendous ambition to play soccer. She played soccer for her school’s squad as well.
- She stopped playing soccer due to her Autoimmune Retinopathy condition and started training hard to become a proficient swimmer.
- She claimed in an interview that she started swimming in 2014 after going blind. She had some trouble learning to swim, according to her coach Marc Danin. Marc taped himself to the point of unconsciousness in order to learn how to instruct a blind girl.
- After considerable effort, Anastasia finally mastered swimming, and she is now a Paralympic swimmer.
- She has also participated in competitions for women in the women’s 400m freestyle, women’s 100m freestyle, women’s 200m individual medley, and other events.
- After winning gold in the women’s 400-meter freestyle S11 competition at the 2020 Summer Paralympics, Anastasia gained notoriety. She is the current record holder.
- For the second time, she broke her record. Anastasia is utterly deaf. She was 11 years old when she received the Autoimmune Retinopathy diagnosis, and within three years, she completely lost her vision.
- Anastasia had given up all hope, but her family supported her decision to pursue a swimming career. As of August 2021, she had 2 million TikTokers following her.
- At the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games, Anastasia Pagonis represented the United States in the women’s 400-meter freestyle S11 competition. She won the competition’s gold medal and twice set new world records.
- At the Paralympics, Anastasia set a world record by completing the race in 4 minutes and 54.49 seconds.
- In the past, she established a world record of 4:58.40. Anastasia acknowledged her happiness at helping her nation win the gold medal.