Facts of Andrew Catalon
|Full Name:||Andrew Catalon|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Birth Place||Short Hills, N.J|
|Kids||Christopher James Catalon|
|Andrew Catalon Twitter|
An American journalist who also works as a sportscaster is named Andrew Catalon. He currently serves as the play-by-play announcer for CBS Network. For his work on the CBS Network, Andrew is well known. The 2016 Olympics, the NFL, and the Olympic Winter Games in Sochi are just a few of the significant events he has covered. He has previously worked for NBC, SNY, and WFAN.
How was the early life of Andrew Catalon
Andrew Catalon is an American sportscaster and sports announcer (42 years) born in December 1980, in Short Hills, N.J., United States. There is no information about his father’s name, mother’s name as well as siblings. He belongs to the white ethnicity. His birth sign is Capricorn.Likewise, he grew up in the Short Hills section of Millburn, New Jersey. Talking about Andrew Catalon’s nationality, he is an American and holds American citizenship.
How was the education of Andrew Catalon?
Moving toward Andrew Catalon’s educational background, he graduated in 1997 from Millburn High School. Then, he enrolled in the S. I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University and graduated in 2001.
How much is the networth of Andrew Catalon?
As of 2019, the American sportscaster and anchor Andrew Catalon is thought to be worth $500,000. Similar to other successful reporters, he earns a salary of $75,000 annually from the CBS Network. The finest sports networks include CBS Sports Network since it offers its staff members a competitive wage.
The sources state that professional sports broadcasters make between $18,824 to $75,754 per year in wages. But popularity and experience are also factors that affect an employee’s pay. He is employed by CBS Sports as a regular play-by-play broadcaster.As a result, he might be paid a respectable wage each year. The sum from his radio and television appearances as a sports analyst was also added. The majority of his income comes from his professional employment on the CBS Network.
Who is the wife of Andrew Catalon?
Andrew Catalon is a contented husband. Jessica Layton is his spouse. Jessica, who was once his girlfriend, is now his wife. He also has a former football player for a wife, Jessica. She has had a deep love for singing since a young age. In Burnt Hills, she was raised.
The bond between the two of them started when his wife at the time welcomed the News Channel 13 family via email. The couple also enjoys sports. They then began dating one another. He proposed to Jessica over the Fourth of July weekend after dating her for a while.The couple is prepared to embark on a new chapter in their relationship after Jessica replied “Yes.” The couple exchanged wedding vows on Saturday, July 17, 2010. The St. Pius X Church in Loudonville served as the venue for Andrew and Jessica’s wedding. The couple also planned their wedding reception at Saratoga National.A boy named Christopher James Catalon was born to the couple during their marriage. Andrew loves to play golf and spends his free time with family and friends. He and his family are settled in Albany, New York. There, he resides in a stunning and opulent home.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Clay Walker
- In 2016, when the Olympic Games were taking place, Andrew Catalon began his professional career by working as a tennis announcer.
- In 2016, he was a play-by-play announcer at the Olympics. He also provided play-by-play commentary for the Olympic Winter Games in Sochi.
- He has discussed information on CBS Sports’ coverage of the NFL, golf, and NCAA basketball. Additionally, he will be covering his fourth Olympic Games for the NBC Sports Group.
- He worked four Olympic Games for NBC (Team Handball in Beijing; Curling in Vancouver; Tennis in London; Curling in Sochi) for CBS Sports.
- For more than ten years, Andrew has held positions in local television at Tennis Channel, SNY, and WFAN in Burlington, Vermont, and Albany, New York.
- In addition to the US Masters and PGA golf tournaments, he has worked for CBS Sports Network Open Tennis.
- Before joining CBS, he freelanced for the NBC station WNYT at WFAN and SNY.
- He previously called the U.S. Open tennis tournament, the Masters and PGA golf tournaments for CBS Network.
- Alongside Jamie Erdahl, he worked while covering the Georgia State vs. Cincinnati game.
- After that, he co-hosted the CBS Sports play-by-play announcers with Jim Nantz and Greg Gumbel.
- At the moment, Andrew is a play-by-play announcer for CBS Sports’ NFL, golf, and NCAA basketball coverage.
- In the American state of New Jersey’s Short Hills, Andrew Catalon was born.
- Andrew is a member of the white ethnicity and has American citizenship.
- He graduated from Syracuse University after finishing his degree there.
What is the scandal regarding her?
Andrew is involved in controversy after he called the polish college player a “Polack” during the NCAA tournament game Gonzaga and Oklahoma State games. But he later apologized multiple times. He even directly apologized to Karnowski. Other than that there are no rumors and controversy. He likes to keep his life private and stay away from controversy.