Facts of Angelique Boyer
|Full Name:||Angelique Boyer|
|Birth Date:||July 4, 1988|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Dating||Sebastian Rulli (2014)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Birth Place||Saint-Claude, Jura|
|Education||Centro de Educacion Artistica|
|Angelique Boyer Instagram|
As the lead character in Teresa Chavez Aguirre’s Mexican telenovela Teresa in 2010 and in the telenovela “Abismo de passion” with David Zepeda in 2012, Angelique Boyer is a popular French-Mexican actress.
Hoe was the early life of Angelique Boyer?
On July 4, 1988, Angelique Boyer entered this territory in Saint-Claude, France as Angelique Monique-Paulette Boyer Rousseau. Cancer is her solar sign. Every year, she has a birthday party on July 1. Her parents are Sylvie Rousseau and Patrick Boyer.
How much is the net worth of Angelique Boyer?
As of 2022, Boyer’s current estimated net worth is $6 million. Since 2004, she has amassed that kind of riches thanks to her acting career.
How many siblings does Angelique Boyer have?
Arnaud is the name of her brother. When she was just two years old, her family relocated to Mexico. She had an interest in the world of show business during her early years. Angelique is of mixed French and Mexican ancestry and has dual citizenship in both countries. She was greatly affected by music in her early years.
At the age of eight, she began attending classes at the Centro de Educacion Artistica in Mexico City. Later, at the age of 12, she received her diploma from there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE NAOTHER CELEBRITY:Khatira Rafiqzada
Who is the husband of Angelique Boyer?
Sebastian Rulli, an Argentine actor, and Angelique are now dating. She has not yet married him. On September 23, 2014, the couple acknowledged their relationship on Twitter. They appear to be in love with one another based on their relationships, and they soon got married.
Sebastian Rulli had already been married to Cecilia Galiano before they started dating (2007 – 2011). However, due to some sort of miscommunication, they cut off contact.
At a Cosmopolitan event on May 30, 2017, Cecilia met Boyer and her ex-husband Sebastian face to face. Cecilia stated that she has no issues with Angelique and Sebastian during their brief meeting.
As of right now, it appears that she is carrying a child with her longtime partner Sebastian after being photographed on March 5, 2009, with a noticeable stomach bulge.
Diego Boneta, a Mexican actor, was Angelique Boyer’s first boyfriend. The relationship lasted three years, from March 4, 2006, to January 10, 2010. Then, from 2009 to 2011, she dated another Mexican actor named Sebastian Zurita for two years.
In addition, from 2011 to 2014, Boyer had a three-year relationship with Mexican film and television producer Jose Alberto Castro. The two of them were 28 years apart in age, which worried her father. Moreover, in March 2014, the couple shared a joint statement on Twitter in which they declared their split.
Her father Patrick expressed his satisfaction in an interview with Latin Post shortly after their breakup.
She lost her mother the same year. Boyer, however, became involved in a debate after it was claimed that she assaulted a YouTube vlogger. Later, she tweeted her regrets on the incident.
Body Dimensions (Height and Weight)
Boyer stands at a respectable 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 50 kilograms on average. She also has blonde hair and what appears to be green eyes. She is equally as ideal, measuring 32-24-34 inches.
Movies and TV shows
- She then played the protagonist-antagonist in the movie “Teresa.” In 2012, she co-starred with David Zepeda in the telenovela “Abismo de passion.”
- Furthermore, she was confirmed to star in Angelli Nesma’s “Lo Que la Vida me Robo” alongside Sebastian Rulli and Luis Roberto Guzman.
- This is a replica of “Bodas de odio” by Ernesto Alonso.
- She played Ana in the telenovela “Tres veces Ana” by Angelli Nesma Medina, which is now being discussed.
- She has also starred in a number of other films and television shows, including “The Three Sides of Ana,” “What Life Took from Me,” “Abyss of Passion,” “Wild Heart,” and others.
- In terms of recognition, Boyer received a nomination for Best Young Actress at the 2010 Premios TV Novelas.
- Additionally, she received a nomination for the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards Mexico. She also won the Best Lead Actress prize at the 2017 Premios TV Novelas.
- While filming “Rebelde,” Boyer began her career by creating the band Citricus, or C3Q’S, with two of her co-stars. In 2009, she started acting in the high-crime drama television series “Mujeres Asesinas 2.”