|Age||40-45 Years Old|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||1: Oliver Bautista|
|Divorce||1: Dave Bautista|
Angie Bautista is a fitness enthusiast and trainer from the United States. She is the ex-wife of Dave Bautista.
During Dave’s WWE career, Angie dated him. She was a bartender at a local nightclub. Dave, on the other hand, noticed the lovely lady and began dating her. In 1998, the pair decided to give their romance another go and married.
Angie found her disease later in 2002. She was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer after a few visits. Throughout her illness, Dave was a huge supporter of her. Dave had given up hope for his wife’s life at one point. Doctors, on the other hand, were able to give her a second chance at life.
For some reason, after her recovery, the couple decided to separate with mutual consent. Oliver Bautista, their son, was born to them. Angie looks after their son.
Angie Bautista: 10 Interesting Facts
- She a former bar dancer and ex-wife of WWE legend Batista, was born in the 1970s. She is currently employed as a personal trainer.
- For the time being, her age is kept a secret. She does, however, appear to be in her forties.
- For the time being, her height and physical measurements are unavailable.
- Her net worth is yet to be revealed when it comes to her earnings.
- Her current life and residence are kept a well guarded secret. Angie has remained tight-lipped about her post-divorce life.
- In the year 2006, Dave divorced her. They had been married for eight years.
- Oliver Bautista, the couple’s son, was born to them. Keilani and Athena are Oliver’s step-siblings.
- Dave Bautista is currently single following his third divorce with Sarah Jade. In September of this year, the couple divorced.
- After a few years of marriage, she was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. Fortunately, she escaped the carnage because to the doctor’s commitment.
- Finally, she is currently unavailable on any social networking platform.
You may also like: Dave Bautista