Facts of Ann Sanders
|Full Name:||Ann Sanders|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1960|
|Profession:||Television Journalist and News Presenter|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Husband||Dr. Andrew Strokon|
|Married||Dr. Andrew Strokon|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Ann Sanders is a well-known television journalist and news presenter in Australia. She is a news anchor for Sydney’s Seven Morning News and Seven Afternoon News.
What is Ann Sanders Nationality?
Ann Sanders was born in Australia on March 15, 1960, under the sign of Aries. She is currently 62 years old. Ann Sanders is of English heritage and holds Australian citizenship. Similarly, she adheres to the Christian faith.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary?
Ann Sanders makes a respectable living throughout her career. As a result, Ann’s current net worth is estimated to be over $2 million. According to certain internet publications, she is paid a salary of $250,000. Her work on shows including Seven Afternoon News, Seven Morning News, Seven News Sydney, and others has contributed to her net worth.
Is Ann Sanders married or unmarried? What is her husband’s name?
Ann is a married Australian journalist and news presenter. Dr. Andrew Strokon, a surgeon, was her husband. There are no specifics about their previous relationship. The information was withheld from the media by the duo.
Similarly, the pair has kept their marriage date a secret. By the end of 2013, she was the proud mother of two handsome sons. She stated in her interview that she enjoys being with her family, children, and friends.
She also mentioned that she enjoys sleeping but never has the time to do so. She prefers fried fish for breakfast and requests that it be served with hot tea. Similarly, she disclosed that she had a Sanders moniker in the press. David Bowie and Mick Jagger were Ann’s earliest crushes.
What is Ann Sanders’s highest point?
Fivel, who stands at 5 feet 4 inches tall, has an attractive body figure. She, too, has brown hair and blue eyes.
Professional Career of Ann Sanders
- She had a successful start to her career as a weather host at SAS-7 before going to Seven Perth.
- Likewise, she relocated to Sydney in 1983 with the purpose of working for Network Ten.
- She was a News Presenter and Consumer Rapporteur for Network Ten.
- Ann Sanders joined Seven Network in 1988 after five years there.
- She started at 11 a.m. in 1990 and then travelled to Chernobyl, where she covered a radiation disaster.
- She was a presenter on Seven News Sydney at the start of the year 1999.
- Ann Sanders remained at the company until 2006.
- She covered key events such as the funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales, in London, and the slaughter of Port Arthur in Tasmania.
- Ann Sanders also answered questions about the federal government and federal elections, as well as the Sydney Olympic Games in 2000.
- She hosts the Seven Afternoon News on a regular basis.
- In 1981 and 1982, the Australian journalist won the Logie Award for most popular female figures in Western Australia both times.
- She was serious and hardworking, and her good performances and beauty drew in the audience.
- She is regarded as one of the most attractive people in the world of anchoring.
- Despite her advanced age, she remained one of the most popular and regarded journalists in the state.
- She appears to have a bright future ahead of her thanks to her dedication and hard work.
- You May Also Like:Vanna White