Facts of Arthur Solinap
|Full Name:||Arthur Solinap|
|Birth Date:||June 7, 1986|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Birth Place||Manila, Philippines|
|Arthur Solinap Facebook|
|Arthur Solinap Twitter|
|Arthur Solinap Instagram|
Arthur Solinap is a model and actor from the Philippines. He is well-known for his roles in films such as “Oh, My Mother!” from 2016, “Survivor Philippines” from 2008, and “Mano Po 6: A Mother’s Love” from 2009.
What is the nationality of Arthur Solinap?
Arthur was born with the natal sign Capcrion on June 6, 1986 in Manila, Philippines. He is 35 years old as of 2022. Likewise, he is of Filipino descent and belongs to the Asian ethnic group.
He was born and raised in Manila, Philippines. Solinap also stated that his parents urged him to pursue a profession in the entertainment industry, mostly as an actor. Since his boyhood, he has had a keen interest in performing.
What is Arthur Solinap’s net worth and salary?
Arthur has amassed a sizable fortune throughout the course of his work. Solinap, on the other hand, prefers to keep things private. As a result, he has yet to divulge his true net worth or salary.
Aside from Arthur’s net worth, his wife’s net worth is estimated to be $12 million. Rochelle, his wife, amassed a sizable fortune over her career.
Arthur Solinap married his wife pleasantly.
Arthur is a husband and father. Rochelle Pangilinan was his wife. Rochelle Pangilinan and Arthur Solinap dated for seven years. Finally, on February 20, he made a marriage proposal to Rochelle.
At the Balay Indang Resort in Cavite, they got engaged. They tied the knot on August 8, 2017. They welcomed a baby daughter after a few years of marriage. The couple is content in their marriage and enjoys spending time with their daughter.
When it comes to Arthur’s rumors and scandals, he was once embroiled in one when he proposed to his fiancée on his knees.
What is the Height and Weight of Solinap?
When it comes to Arthur’s body measurements, he has a nice figure. He stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. He, too, has black eyes and black hair.
Career of Arthur Solinap
- Solinap’s career began with his cousin Dingdong Dantes as a member of Abztract Dancers.
- Arthur made his professional acting debut in 2005, playing “Muros” in the film “Mulawin: The Movie.”
- In a similar vein, he made his television debut in the series “Love to Love: Miss Match.”
- Likewise, in the same year, he starred as “Muros” in the television series “Etheria: Ang Ikalimang Kahari ng Encantadia,” which he continued for two years till 2006.
- In 2007, he starred as “Blasting Man” in the feature film “Enteng Kabisote 4: Okay Ka Fairy Ko… The Beginning of the Legend,” to rave acclaim from fans and audiences.
- “Pedro Calungsod: Batang Martir” (2013), “Oh My Mother” (2016), and “Wish I May” are some of his most recent films and TV series (2016). Similarly, he works tirelessly to secure a position on the front lines.
- His wife Rochelle Pangilinan, on the other hand, is a Filipina dancer, actor, and recording artist.
- As a result, Rochelle was a founder member of the popular SexBomb Girls organization.
- Under the name RoC, she rebranded herself as a short-lived rap and hip-hop musician in 2007.