Facts of Ashley Neidhardt
|Full Name:||Ashley Neidhardt|
|Birth Date:||April 2, 1989|
|Birth Place||Scottsdale, Arizona|
|Education||Grand Canyon University|
The stunning Ashley Neidhardt is the spouse of renowned ex-football player turned coach Scott Frost.
When was Ashley Neidhardt Birthed?
As Ashley Christina Neidhardt, she was born on April 2, 1989, in Scottsdale, Arizona, in the United States. Her solar sign at birth is Aries. Thus, her parents’ names aren’t listed on any social media platforms.
Her early years were absolutely wonderful. Since she was a young child, her parents had raised her with a lot of love and care. Ashley is of white ethnicity and American nationality. She also practices Christianity as a religion.
Where did Ashley Neidhardt finish school?
When talking about her education, she mentioned that she received a degree from Arizona’s Grand Canyon University.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Scott Frost
Whom did Ashley Neidhardt make her wedding vows to?
Now let’s talk about her personal life. She is married. On March 11, 2016, she wed Nebraska football coach and former player Scott Frost. Speaking of their relationships, the pair first began dating in 2013.
They only had a five-month engagement before getting married. The couple is currently blessed with a gorgeous young son. Their son was born on November 8, 2017, although his name hasn’t been made public yet.
What is Ashley Neidhardt Net Worth as of 2022?
As of 2022, reports estimate her spouse Scott’s net worth to be around $20 million. He formerly played football, and his playing career generated a sizable portion of his net worth.
Later, after quitting football, he took over as coach. He will undoubtedly increase his net worth as the coach of the renowned team Nebraska, who has offered to pay him $35 Million over the course of a seven-year contract.
Scott Frost’s professional career
- Ashley’s work and profession are unknown because she has no other identification save that of Scott’s wife.
- Looking at this, it appears that she is either a homemaker who is very busy with her family or that she is engaged in business that she is keeping a secret.
- She has a former football player for a husband. He spent several years playing collegiate football with the Cornhuskers.
- He was never overlooked because he was always the top player when he played football in school.
- After he resigned from playing, Nebraska hired him as their new coach with a seven-year, $35 million contract after evaluating his potential.
- He is currently among Nebraska’s highest-paid coaches.
Whan is Ashley Neidhardt welcoming a Baby Boy?
The couple celebrated the birth of their son on November 8. There was a little buzz surrounding the delivery as it coincided with a game the UCF Knights had at SMU. Frost had to leave the game early to be there with his wife at the hospital.