Facts of Attamimi Halilintar:
|Full Name:||Attamimi Halilintar|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $10 million|
|Father:||Anofial Asmid Lightning|
Attamimi Halilintar is a YouTuber, actor, singer, and entrepreneur who has starred in films like 13: The Haunted and Tuen Right Barcelona. Attamimi Halilintar has also had an appearance in the TV show Wow, Really. He is also a well-known YouTuber who uploads videos with a wide range of topics on a daily basis. He’s also a businessman, having founded his own company at the age of eleven.
What is Attamimi Halilintar’s age?
Attamimi Halilintar (25 years old) is an Indonesian actor, YouTuber, singer, and entrepreneur who was born in Dumai, Riau, Indonesia on November 20, 1994. His full name is Muhammad Attamimi Halilintar. His father’s name is Anofial Asmid Lightning, and his mother’s name is Lenggogeni Faruk.
He is the oldest of his ten siblings. His parents are also entrepreneurs who have visited more than a hundred countries. Attamimi is a Muslim whose ethnicity is unknown. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Attamimi Halilintar’s Education:
It’s unclear what he studied in school. He has been in the company since he was in primary school. As a result, there is no information concerning his further studies.
How much is the net worth of Attamimi Halilintar’s ?
Atta is the first company in Southeast Asia to reach ten million members. As a result, the Dimond Creator Awards or the Dimond Play button were bestowed upon him. It is given to the person who has exceeded the ten million subscriber threshold on YouTube.
In his addition estimated net worth is between $1 million and $10 million. The amount of money he owns is being computed. His income comes from a variety of sources, including a business, YouTube, acting, and producing. He is a popular YouTube celebrity. Just from his YouTube channel, he might make anything from $26,000 to $419,900.
Is Attamimi Halilintar in a Relationship or Single?
Attamimi Halilintar is now involved in a romantic relationship. He hasn’t mentioned anything about her, however. He’s shared vacation photos with them, and they’re adorable. He hasn’t revealed any previous romances, though.
Attamimi Halilintar’s Dangerous Situation
In March 2019, after the mosque massacres in Christchurch, Attamimi released a video of himself clutching a pistol on his official Instagram account. The audience lambasted it, with some alleging that toxic conduct was to blame.
In November 2019, he was accused with blasphemy and denounced to the authorities for his spoof movie on Islamic prayers.
At the moment, there are no rumors or controversies concerning Atti. He despises being in the middle of a fight. There have been no past affairs or partnerships. Furthermore, the multi-talented star appears to be uninvolved in any of the controversies.
Halilintar’s Professional Path
- He became interested in business after his parents encountered hardships in Malasia.
- When he was eleven years old, he began selling prime numbers, and after reaching success, he moved on to selling secondhand cars.
- Once when he was 11 years old, he started a little company selling prime numbers. Following his success in the prime card company, he ventured into a new venture selling old autos. Despite his success in operating the business, he was not trusted as a young lad.
- In addition to business cards and used autos, he marketed Chinese mobile phones. He opened his first store in the Lebak Bulus neighborhood of South Jakarta. Chinese cellphones were a major hit on the market. He was able to profit up to one billion rupiahs after that.
- Although his mother wrote a book called “Kesebelasan Gen Halilintar: My Family, My Team” before he became renowned. It chronicles her family’s life experience, with her 11 children venturing out into the world without the assistance of babysitters or aides.
You may also like: Connie Chung