Facts of August Alsina
|Full Name:||August Alsina|
|Birth Date:||September 3, 1992|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Education||Worthing High School|
|Father||August Alsina Sr|
|Siblings||Melvin La’Branch III, Travis Labranch, Jamal Labranch|
|August Alsina Instagram|
R&B and hip-hop artist from the United States who has released several mixtapes, including his debut in 2011 under the moniker Untitled and The Product 2 in 2013.
What is the age of August Alsina?
On September 3, 1992, August Anthony Alsina Jr. was born in the United States. He is 30 years old and a Virgo as of the year 2022. Parents Sheila Alsina and August Alsina Sr. gave birth to him. Melvin La’Branch III, Travis Labranch, and Jamal Labranch are his three brothers.
How was the childhood of August Alsina?
He also had a difficult upbringing because both his father and stepfather battled crack cocaine addiction. His mother later relocated him to Houston, Texas. He eventually had arguments with his mother, which led to him being expelled. On August 31, 2010, his brother Melvin La’Branch III was shot and died.
August is a citizen of the United States. His racial heritage is African-American. Alsina attended Worthing High School, which is located in Worthing, West Sussex, when speaking about his education.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Miracle Watts
Who is the girlfriend of August Alsina?
In April 2014, August Alsina had a relationship with the model Analicia Chaves. At one point in his career, he was romantically linked to Nicki Minaj. However, a rift in their relationship was caused by their personal differences.Miracle Watts, Adrienne Banfield-Jones, and actress Regina Hall have also been mentioned in connection with August. August is reportedly single right now.
How much is the net worth of August Alsina?
As of 2022, August Alsina’s net worth is anticipated to be over $4 million. His career as a professional singer and recorder is a substantial source of income for him.August stands 6 feet 1 inches tall and weighs 79 kilograms. Additionally, he has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Music from 2013
Additionally, on October 4, 2013, a new remix of “I Luv This Shit” featuring American singer, songwriter, and actor Trey Songz and American singer, songwriter, and dancer Chris Brown was made available for digital download in the United States.On December 9, 2013, an urban contemporary playlist included his song “Ghetto” from “Downtown: Life Under the Gun,” which remained the most added song on urban modern radio until the week’s end on December 12.
He then dedicated his first studio album, “Testimony,” to Melvin and released it on April 15, 2014. The album, which featured the singles “I Luv This Shit,” “Ghetto,” and others, was well-received by critics and shot up to number two on the Billboard 200. Up till November 2015, 287,000 copies were sold in the US.He was named to the publication’s 2014 freshmen class and appeared on the cover of XXL magazine in August of that year. Additionally, on December 11, 2015, August’s second studio album, titled “This Thing Called Life,” was made available. In its first week, it sold 41,000 copies in the US and debuted on Billboard at position #14.
Career & Songs
- He was discovered by independent American management and production business “NNTME MuCo,” commonly known as “Noontime,” which is situated in Atlanta.
- As a result, he moved to Atlanta in 2011 and intensified his commitment to his musical profession.
- Although Alsina released a mixtape dubbed “Untitled” in October 2011 that featured six covers performed acoustically, his first mixtape, titled “The Product,” was not published until April 2012.
- There were twelve tracks on it. ‘August Alsina University‘ and ‘Throwback’ were Alsina’s other two mixtapes that were released in 2012.
- Alsina’s R&B song, “I Luv This Shit,” was released by Def Jam Recordings as the lead single off his debut EP, “Downtown: Life Under the Gun,” on February 19, 2013. (2013).
- The song, which was made available as a digital download, includes American rapper Trinidad James and is about partying while using drugs and alcohol.
- I Luv This Shit (G-Mix), a remix of the song that features American rapper Birdman, was released in May 2013.
- In the same month, Alsina released ‘The Product 2′, another mixtape.
- His debut EP, “Downtown: Life Under the Gun,” was published by “Def Jam Recordings” and “Radio Killa Records” on August 20, 2013. The album has 8 songs, including “I Luv This Shit,” which features Kidd Kidd, Rich Homie Quan, Trinidad James, and Currency.
Is August Alsina Mexican?
August is not Mexican, sorry. He was created in the American continent.
Has August Alsina left his job?
August did really leave the music business in September 2021.
What is August Alsina’s height?
August is a 5-foot-11-inch tall person that weighs a same amount.