- 1 Quick Facts of Austin Hargrave
- 2 How was the childhood of Austin Hargrave?
- 3 Is he on social media?
- 4 How is the career of Austin Hargrave?
- 5 What is his YouTube Channels?
- 6 What are the information about career of Austin Hargrave?
- 7 How is his status of relationships?
- 8 How tall is Austin Hargrave?
- 9 How much is the networth of Austin Hargrave?
Quick Facts of Austin Hargrave
|Full Name:||Austin Hargrave|
|Born Date:||25 Jul, 1990|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Twitcher|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Married Date:||June 25, 2015|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Siblings||One brother (Stewart Hargrave)|
|Austin Hargrave Facebook|
|Austin Hargrave Twitter|
|Youtube||Austin Hargrave Youtube|
|Austin Hargrave Instagram|
|IMDB||Austin Hargrave IMDB|
American YouTube sensation Austin Hargrave is known online as Peanut Butter Gamer, or PBG. He became well-known by posting videos and reviews of his gaming exploits in Diablo, Minecraft, and Zelda. He also maintains social media accounts on Twitch, Twitter, and Instagram.
How was the childhood of Austin Hargrave?
On July 25, 1990, Austin Hargrave was born in Dallas, Texas, in the USA. Leo is his natal sign, and he is 32 years old. He is of American descent. In addition, he was born in Texas and then moved to Seattle, Washington.His parents’ names and other details are not currently known. Yet he has a sibling who goes by the name of Stewart Hargrave. Additionally, he shared a nighttime warden job with his brother, who is known as “Professor McJones.”
Aside from this, Austin prefers to keep his personal and family affairs a secret from the general public and his detractors. As a result, he rarely mentions his family on any social media sites.In terms of his educational history and credentials, the school and university he attended are not yet known.Hargrave must have completed both high school and university given his age. Unless Austin abandons his remaining studies or drops out.
On all of his social media platforms, Austin is fairly active. His first and main channels each have 2.04M subscribers, while his second and third channels each have 869K and 45.4K subscribers, respectively.
He also has 197K fans on Facebook, 132K fans on Instagram, and 341.1K followers on Twitter. Austin also has 104K Twitch followers. He also regularly posts on Tumblr and Patreon.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Sam Hurley
How is the career of Austin Hargrave?
- Austin Hargrave started out as a gamer while he was a resident of Dallas, Texas. He launched his first YouTube channel in 2009 under the handle “PeanutButterGamer.“
- He started this channel on January 16, 2009, and as of right now, it has received 430,545,656 views. Austin’s Youtube channel has amusing video games, gaming videos, top ten lists, hacking, and more.
- Top 10 Weirdest/Creepiest Video Game Characters was the first video he posted.
- Since it was posted on October 19, 2009, this video has already received 2.2 million views.
- Similar to this, his YouTube channel also features commentary on video games. The next year, Austin joined the “ScrewAttack” community and had a cameo in the nine-part “ScrewAttack” series “Metal Gear Ben.”
- Austin Hargrave began writing sketches about video games but eventually turned his attention to reviews. Additionally, he has produced various video game series.
- One of them, “The G-Files,” was mostly concerned with strange video games and the enigmatic aspects of them. On his YouTube channel, the series is regarded as one of the most popular.
- Similar to this, Austin developed the television series “To Kill an Avatar,” which primarily focused on killing characters from video games. Later, he stopped watching these programs because the content no longer satisfied him.
- Additionally, he has produced a few hacking films. These tutorials offer cheats and glitches for completing well-known video games like “Super Mario 64” and “The Legend of Zelda.”
- The “Legend of Zelda” video game series is one of his favorites. And in November 2011, Austin Hargrave declared the month to be “Zelda Month” and unveiled a new Zelda game called “Skyward Sword.”
- Since then, every November he has posted “Zelda”-related gameplay videos, reviews, and “Top 10” lists. Then, in 2016, he finally put an end to “Zelda Month.” Additionally, “PeanutButterGamer” has over 2 million subscribers at this time.
What is his YouTube Channels?
- On March 24, 2010, Austin Hargrave created his second YouTube channel, ‘PBGGameplay,’ which as of this writing has received a total of 300,679,491 views. The “Let’s Play” videos, “Hardcore” series, and “Collection” series are the primary types of content on this YouTube channel.
- In “The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask,” he has acquired every mask. Austin has also explored each island in the “Wind Waker HD Collection Series” and amassed each bobblehead in “Fallout 3”.
- Austin Hargrave and Jeff Fabre, also known as “SpaceHamster,” created a video series on their joint YouTube account dubbed “PB&Jeff.”
- “Game Grumps” is one of the most well-liked programs on this YouTube channel. Similar to this, the “PBGGameplay” YouTube channel currently has more than 865K followers.
- Additionally, Austin Hargrave runs a third channel called “Peebs” under the same name. On August 18, 2013, he started this channel, which has received a total of 1,866,423 views. Memes take center stage on the channel.
- It is, however, the Stream Archive Channel for PeanutButterGamer. On this Youtube channel, he currently has more than 45K subscribers. Additionally, Austin and fellow gamer JonTron worked together to develop the “NormalBoots” community and website for video games.
- The website, which was founded in 2010, serves as a forum for Austin and JonTron to upload material and earn money through advertisements.
- Additionally, “Did You Know Gaming?” “Indie Games Searchlight and Continue?” and “The Completionist” are a few of the website’s most well-liked series.
- The website, however, stopped being operational in 2012 because Austin and JonTron received better offers from the “Google AdSense” program. After then, “NormalBoots” was resurrected in January 2014, and the corresponding YouTube channel debuted in May 2017.
What are the information about career of Austin Hargrave?
- Additionally, Austin Hargrave is well-known for taking a comedic touch to his subject matter. His YouTube videos typically consist of comedic montages with odd texts and effects.
- His YouTube videos stand out for their excellent editing and sporadic humor. He is well-known for acting like a toddler in his videos. Austin is also very active on other social media sites because he is a gamer.
- In addition to Instagram and Twitter, Austin Hargrave is well-known on Twitch, Tumblr, and other social media sites. On various social media platforms, he also has thousands of followers.
- He is highly active on these platforms and regularly updates his followers and viewers through his posts.
How is his status of relationships?
On June 25, 2015, Austin Hargrave wed his longtime partner, Danielle. Danielle is a talented artist who is well-known online under the alias “Unicorns.” The couple has several dogs as pets.
They first owned two dogs, named Luka and Namira. However, they purchased another dog by the name of Azura after Namira passed away from an illness. They also have a few pet ferrets, similarly. Additionally, “Luigi” is Austin’s preferred video game character.
How tall is Austin Hargrave?
Austin is 6 feet 3 inches tall, but we don’t know how much he weighs. His waist, hips, and other physical measurements are also unknown at this time, including his chest size.
Since his body’s dimensions are still being examined, all of them. He does have a slim figure, though. He also has green eyes and brown hair. Additionally, Austin has a beard.
How much is the networth of Austin Hargrave?
He has a $800K net worth after taking into account her earnings and income. Youtube is his primary source of revenue. Austin makes money via Twitch and Patreon as well.He has own goods as well. Additionally, he has a “PBG” product line that he sells on the theyetee.com website.