Facts of Backpack kid:
|Full Name:||Backpack kid|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Dancer and Social Media Personality|
|Sibling:||One (Sister: Jill)|
Backpack Kid is well-known on the internet for his “Floss” dance style. Backpack Kid worked on multiple songs with DJ Suede The Remix God, including “Drip on Boat” and “Flossin.”
What is Backpack Kid’s current age?
Russel Horning is the real name of Backpack Kid, and he is 18 years old. He is a Hip-Hop Artist, Dancer, Rapper, and Social Media Personality who was born on December 19, 2001. He was born in the United States, in Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
Anita Redd, who is also his manager, is his mother, and he has a younger sister named Jill. His father’s name has yet to be mentioned. He is a decent White Caucasian man. He was born under the sign of Sagittarius and is a Christian. Griggs Ville School was Russell Horning’s alma mater. He also does not attend a typical school because he attends an online school in order to travel.
Is Backpack Kid a Billionaire? What is the net worth of Backpack Kid?
In 2018, Backpack Kids won two honors. They were the Shorty Award for “Best in Dance” and the Kids’ Choice Award for “Favorite Dance Trend.” Furthermore, Backpack Kids’ net worth is believed to be around $400,000.
With a monthly pay of $2,500 and a weekly wage of $575.92, he earns roughly $30,000 each year. He then used social media platforms like Instagram and YouTube to boost his income. He’d negotiated a multibillion-dollar contract with Spray Ground.
Later, he got another major contract with a major company, spanning from Under Armour to the NBA to the NFL. His revenues come from a variety of sources. In his automotive collection, he possesses some of the most luxury vehicles.
Backpack Kid’s Relationship Status
Russell has never been in a romantic relationship. He has never had any past relationships. As a result, he would rather focus on her job than being in a relationship. In a recent Q&A video, he named Addison Rae as his celebrity crush. He is constantly seen with his girlfriends on social media, but he has not expressed his love of life.
Backpack kid controversies
He recently sued Epic Games and Take Two Interactive for allegedly utilizing his floss dance without permission in the gaming apps Fortnite and NBA 2k. Despite the fact that Epic Games and Take-Two are two of the world’s top gaming businesses, the outcome remains to be seen. One of Fossin’s recent dancing moves is said to have been imitated or developed by Horning.
What is a Backpack Kid’s Height?
Backpack kid stands 1.55 meters tall and weighs 62 kilograms (136.5 pounds). He has a trim, well-kept body and a pleasing appearance.
Career Line for Backpack Kids
- Russell was a YouTube and Instagram hit before he became famous, and he was recognized for broadcasting his unusual dance moves.
- Backpack is a professional hip-hop musician and rapper.
- He also had a lot of tracks out, including Flossin with DJ Suede, Drip on Boat, Ball Out, and others.
He publishes his debut four-song EP, “Swag Pack Kid,” on his 17th birthday.
- Russell’s first big break occurred in 2015, when 700,000 Instagram followers tagged him.
- He starts to soar as Rihanna posts a dance routine to convey her joy at being nominated for six Grammy Awards in 2016.
- Then, on ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Katy Perry requested him to dance in her new song “swiss swiss.”
- He was given the nickname Rucksack as a result of his backpack on stage with Katy Perry.
- During the show, he impressed the audience with his dance talents.
- He later appeared in a music video for the singer’s single “Swish Swish.” Later that year, NFL player Mack Hollins copied his flashy dancing routines during a Philadelphia 76ers game.
- “@thebackpackkid” is the name of his current Instagram account, which has over 1.9 million followers. In 2019, Backpack Kid released a new album called “Balenciagas.”
- In addition, he designed a commercial for Checkers to promote its $1 Fries campaign.
- He’s working on backpacks and other goods like socks, caps, hoodies, and T-shirts right now.
You may also like: Damian Romeo,Bethany Mota