Facts of Barbora Bartíková
|Full Name:||Barbora Bartíková|
Barbora Bartková rose to prominence as the wife of Ondrej Palát, a Czech professional ice hockey winger.
Where is Barbora Bartíková from?
Barbora Bartíková was born in the Czech Republic, in the city of Prague. We estimate her age to be in her early 30s based on her photo. She is a citizen of the Czech Republic and a devout Christian.
Furthermore, she, too, comes from a white ethnic background. She graduated from a prominent college with a marketing degree.
Is Barbora Bartková still married to Ondrej Palát?
Barbora and her lover Ondrej Palát are in a loving relationship. Her husband is a professional ice hockey winger in Czech Republic. In 2013, the couple met and started dating. After dating for a while, the couple married on July 30, 2016.
Their wedding took place at Winery U Kapliky in Zaje, Czech Republic. All of their friends and families were there during their wedding.
Does Barbora Bartíková have children?
Barbara is the proud mother of a lovely child. On November 7, 2018, she and her husband Ondrej welcomed their daughter Adelka Palat into the world.
You May Also Like:Cindy Silva
How much is Barbora Bartíková’s Net Worth?
Barbora’s income and net worth are currently unknown. Her spouse Ondrej, on the other hand, is believed to have a net worth of roughly $5 million as of 2022. He earned that substantial cash during his long career as a professional ice hockey winger.
According to the source, the average compensation for a hockey winger is around $3 million. From his long-term career as a footballer, he must be making the same amount of money.
Where do Barbora Bartíková and Ondřej Palát live?
The couple purchased a property on Lucerne Avenue for $3.3 million. RBC Bank provided Ondrej with a $2.3 million mortgage on the house. In 2014, the couple purchased $1.275 million for another home on Davis Islands, on Biscayne Avenue.
To whom did Ondřej Palát sign a contract?
The Tampa Bay Lightning signed Ondrej to a five-year, $26,500,000 contract. His deal includes a guaranteed salary of $26,500,000 and an annual average pay of $5,300,000. In October 2011, Ondrej signed a three-year entry-level contract with Tampa, which he re-signed on June 9, 2014.
Was Ondrej Palát hurt in the game?
Ondrea was injured in the lower body. During the third period of a 5-2 loss, she was playing a match against the opponent. Palat was hurt during a 5-2 loss to the Minnesota Wild in the third quarter.
What did Barbora Bartkikova talk about on the Hartmann company website?
Barbora works for the Hartmann firm and has written about love and relationships on their website. She claims that:
“There are good relationships, and excellent communication with both managers and co-workers. Come work in Hartmann, because there is a good company here, there are good benefits, pension contributions, transport contributions, a clean sterile environment and it’s just nice here”
Barbora Bartková’s Professional Life
- Barbora worked for the Hartmann firm.
- Her husband, on the other side, is a professional ice hockey winger in Czech Republic.
- Ondrej was a member of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League as a major junior hockey player.
- His professional career began after he was signed by Lightning.
- Since Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks in 2008, Ondrej and Johnson are the first teammates to be nominated for the Trophy.
- He was named to the NHL’s All-Rookie Team.
- On January 6, 2014, he also represented the Czech Republic at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- Ondrej was named to the Czech Ice Hockey Association’s roster for the 2016 World Cup of Hockey on March 2, 2016, alongside then-Lightning teammate Andrej ustr.
- The competition took place in Toronto from September 17 to October 1, 2016.