Facts of Barkha Dutt
|Full Name:||Barkha Dutt|
|Birth Date:||December 18, 1971|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Divorce||Dr. Haseeb Drabu, Mir|
|Net Worth||Rs.10 Crore|
|Body Size||34-24-36 inches|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Education||St. Stephen’s College, Jamia Millia Islamia Mass Communication Research Center, Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism|
|Barkha Dutt Facebook|
|Barkha Dutt Twitter|
|Barkha Dutt Instagram|
Barkha Dutt is a daring and brilliant television journalist who has worked as a news reporter, anchor, columnist, and journalist. She is currently employed with NDTV as a consulting editor.
Barkha Dutt’s Childhood
She was born in New Delhi, India, on December 18, 1971, to Indian parents S.P Dutt (father) and Prabha Dutt (mother) (mother). She is 50 years old as of 2022, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Her father worked for Air India, while her mother worked for the Hindustan Times as a journalist.
Bahar was my childhood friend.
She grew up with her sister, Bahar Dutt, who works for CNN IBN and is also a television journalist. Barkha is an Indian national with a North Indian ethnic background.
Barkha Dutt graduated from St. Stephen’s College in Delhi with a degree in English literature. She then went on to Jamia Millia Islamia Mass Communication Research Center in New Delhi to get her Master’s in Mass Communications. She also graduated from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism with a Master’s degree in journalism.
What is the Net Worth of Barkha Dutt?
Barkha Dutt’s net worth is reported to be at Rs.10 crore. Her yearly income is in excess of Rs.3.5 crore, and her monthly salary is in the region of Rs. 30 lakh.
Her main source of income is the journalism fee she receives from the station where she works.
Is Barkha Dutt planning to remarry after her divorce from Dr. Haseeb Drabu?
Mir, a Kashmiri Muslim, was Barkha Dutt’s first husband. They divorced afterwards due to personal reasons. Other information regarding her first spouse, Mir, is still unknown. She married Dr. Haseeb Drabu, the chairman of Jammu and KashmiBanknk, after that.
Her second marriage did not last long either, and they eventually divorced. Likewise, there is no information regarding her children from her connection. Barkha could be single or in a relationship right now.
What is the height and weight of Barkha Dutt?
Barkha Dutt is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs roughly 58 kilograms. Her physical measurements are 34-24-36 inches, and she wears a 34B bra size. Barkha’s hair and eyes are both black. S
Barkha Dutt’s Professional Life
- Brakha joined NDTV as a news correspondent shortly after finishing her education.
- Her mother, who was also a journalist, was a major influence on her decision to pursue a career in journalism.
- She began her career with NDTV, where she revealed corruption, the reality behind conflicts, and leaders’ abuse of power.
- After reporting on the 1999 Indo-Pak Kargil conflict, the Gujarat Riots in 2002, and the 2008 Mumbai attacks, she was thrust into the public spotlight.
- She was given the Padma Shri by the Indian government in 2008 for her outstanding service to journalism.
- Her next award was the Indian News Broadcasting Award for Most Intelligent News Show Host the following year.
- Her powerful personality has earned her the nickname “Oprah Winfrey of India.”
- In addition, Barkha Dutt has reported on the hostilities in Kashmir, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq.
- She co-authored a chapter in the book Gujrat: the Making of a Tragedy, and she published The Unquiet Land in 2015.