Quick Facts of Barkha Sengupta
|Full Name:||Barkha Sengupta|
|Born Date:||28 Dec, 1979|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Married Date:||March 2, 2008|
|Net Worth||$1-$5 million USD|
|Body Size||34-25-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Hisar, Haryana|
|Siblings||(Two) Arpana Bisht and Sapna Bisht|
|Barkha Sengupta Facebook|
|Barkha Sengupta Twitter|
|Barkha Sengupta Instagram|
|Wiki||Barkha Sengupta Wiki|
Popular Indian actress for both television and movies is Barkha Sengupta. For her part as Anjani in the Indian television series “Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman,” Barkha Sengupta is well-known.
How was the childhood of Barkha Sengupta?
In Hisar, Haryana, India, on December 28, 1979, Barkha Sengupta was born. She also goes by the name Barkha Bisht.Barkha, who is currently 42 years old, is a citizen of India. She also practices Hinduism and was born under the sign of Capricorn.
Moving on to her family, she hasn’t shared any information about her parents. However, because her father was a colonel, she spent her early years in military communities in India, particularly in Kolkata.She also hails from a Garhwali family and is a native of Dehradun, Uttarakhand. She also has two sisters and is the youngest of her parents’ three children.Arpana Bisht, her oldest sister, works in hotel management, and Sapna Bisht, her older sister, is a fashion designer. She has always had a passion for dancing.
What is her education level?
She attended the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fortwilliam in Kolkata for her formal education. After finishing her education, she enrolled at Symbiosis College in Pune, India, where she received her diploma.
How is her status of relationships?
She is currently married to Indraneil Sengupta, according to information about her private life. Another Indian actor who works in film and television is Indraneil.The pair first became romantically involved in 2006, and on March 2, 2008, they were wed. The wedding was held in Haridwar.
The couple also welcomed a daughter named Meera Sengupta into the world in October 2011.Since they appear to maintain their apart, there are reports that they are breaking up. They haven’t discussed it, though.
How tall is she?
She has enhanced her body measurements and kept an appealing body figure while working as an actress.Barkha stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters) and weighs about 55 kg (121 pounds).
Her true body dimensions are 34 inches across the chest, 25 inches around the waist, and 36 inches around the hips. The actress also sports stunning brown eyes and long, black hair.
How much is the net worth of Barkha Sengupta?
She has earned a sizable sum of money due to her fame as an Indian actress. Barkha’s projected net worth as of 2022 is between $1 and $5 million USD. Her acting profession brought her this money.
How is her career leading?
- “Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi,” an Indian TV series that aired on MTV India, served as Barkha’s first foray into the world of television. She participated in it between 2004 and 2005.
- She additionally made appearances in the 2005 TV seasons “Kasautii Zindagii Kay,” “Kkavyanjali,” and “Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.”
- She then appeared in “Pyaar Ke Do Naam: Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam” on Star Plus in a similar manner.
- She played the important roles of Radhika, Raadha, and Shyama in this scene. On Zoom TV, she also hosted a movie-themed program called “Popcorn.”
- She also played the lead character of Anupama in “Doli Saja Ke” on the Sahara One channel. It’s “Kasautii Zindagii Kay.”
- She has appeared in cameo roles in “Kkavyanjali,” “Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa,” and other films.
- Moving on, she participated in “Saas vs. Bahu,” a reality television program.
- She also portrayed Dhani, the main character, in the television series “Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai.“
- She then went on to play Prema Shalini in the lead part of SAB TV’s “Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se” and Hanuman’s mother Ajan in the Sony TV drama “Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman.”
- She additionally played Bhairavi in Season 2 of Kaal Bhairav Rahasya.
- Additionally, she played Tarini, Dhana Nanda’s wife, and Draupadi in the “Chandragupta Maurya” and “Paramavatar Shri Krishna” serials. She additionally played Nandini in “Shaadi Mubarak” on Star Plus.
- She has also made numerous film appearances in addition to these. Rajneeti (2010), Ami Shubhash Bolchi (2011), Villain (2013), and many others are a few of them.
They enjoy Barkha’s social media accessibility, which is why they follow her. First off, she has more than 393k followers and is a confirmed Facebook user.Her Instagram account @barkhasengupta has a sizable 501k followers as well. She also joined Twitter in January 2010 and now has over 12.2k Followers.