Facts of Beau Clark
|Full Name:||Beau Clark|
|Birth Date:||March 18, 1980|
|Profession:||Actor, Casting Agent, Advertiser|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$400 Thousand|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||44-34-38 inches|
|Beau Clark Instagram|
After appearing in “Dark Wolf,” “Auteur,” and “The Revenant,” Italian actor, casting assistant, advertiser, and well-known television personality Beau Clark gained notoriety. He rose to fame after dating Stassi Schroeder, an actress best recognized for her role on the reality series “Vanderpump Rules.”
What country is Beau Clark from?
Beau Clark was born to Italian parents on March 18, 1980. He moved to the United States with his mother soon after his birth. Clark’s mother remarried when he was just 5 years old, and he didn’t have the opportunity to meet his biological father for another 16 years.God gave Clark a younger sibling named Georgia Bardetti in the year 1990. Clark was originally born into an Italian family, but he now identifies as American. On top of that, he is of White ethnicity. She was born under the Piscine birth sign.
How much networth does Beau Clark make?
One of the successful actors is Beau Clark. In addition to acting, he works as an advertisement and a casting assistant. Therefore, it is likely that he receives a respectable pay. Beau Clark has not publicly disclosed how much money he makes. However, some sources claim that as of 2022, his net worth is about $400,000.
The box office revenue for Clark’s film “The Revenant” was $533 million. And thanks to his talent and hard work, we can claim that he has a lavish and comfortable life. In addition, Clark’s wife is worth $2 million.
Who is the wife of Beau Clark?
Beau Clark is currently a married man. It is, in fact, the stunning actress Stassi Schroeder. Stassi, Clark’s ex-wife, dated two men before finding the right one. She first dated Jax Taylor in 2011 before moving on to Patrick Meagher. Following her second breakup, Stassi met Beau Clark. They initially connected through Stassi’s friends Kristen Doute and Katie Maloney. They continued to run into each other after that and grew close. Since most people’s romantic love stories begin with friendship, this was the initial stage in theirs. They both fell in love gradually and went on numerous public dates. Over a two-year period, they were a couple. In July 2019, the couple announced their engagement after realizing they were meant to be. In “Straight up with Stassi,” Stassi admitted that following their engagement. She has also said that their hectic schedule affects their sexual relationship.
Stassi went so far as to say that Clark has changed since he proposed to her. Following a year of engagement, the couple was hitched in September 2020. On January 7, 2021, a baby girl named Hartford Charlie Rose Clark was born to this wonderful couple soon after their wedding. Beau Clark, his wife Stassi Schroeder, and his newborn daughter Hartford Charlie Rose Clark are currently enjoying a wonderful and blessed life together.
What Height Beau Clark have?
We must admit that this man’s height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.86 meters) and weight of 85 kg are both excellent (187.393 lbs). Although Clark is in his early 40s, he still has good health and a cute appearance. His body is 44-34-38 inches in length. Beau’s dark brown eyes and brown hair are other features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Eanna Hardwicke
- In the year 2001, Beau made his acting debut in the short film “The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Dreamer.” After that, in 2003, he portrayed Wayne in the horror film “Dark Wolf.”
- However, in the 2004 documentary film “William Hung: Hangin’ with Hung,” Clark made an appearance.
- In the year 2005, he had an appearance in the Lifehouse song “You and Me” music video.
- Clark played the lead role in the 1986 film Auteur. In 2009, he played the Hood in the film “The Revenant.”
- Then Beau started dating Stassi Schroeder, and his first reality TV appearance was in the seventh season of “Vanderpump Rules.” Additionally, he appeared alongside Stassi in “Straight Up with Stassi.”
- He is also a casting agent and has collaborated with a variety of casting directors, including Ricki Maslar, Jeff Greenberg, and Pam Bouvier. He is currently employed by Sanford Casting as a casting director.