Facts of Becky Mantin
|Full Name:||Becky Mantin|
|Birth Date:||October 18, 1980|
|Profession:||Businessman, Weather Forecaster|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Married||Jack Heald (2009)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Norwich, Norfolk,|
|Education||Norwich School, Norwich High School|
|Kids||Rory Heald, Thomas Heald and Elizabeth Heald|
|Becky Mantin Twitter|
|Becky Mantin Instagram|
Becky Mantin is a British weather forecaster and entrepreneur who works for ITV as a freelancer. In addition, Mantin runs her own company. She is currently the host of Good Morning Britain on the ITV networks.
Early Years and Growth
Becky Mantin was born in Norwich, Norfolk, England on October 18, 1980. Her age as of 2022 is 41, and her zodiac sign is Libra. Wendy Mantin (mother) and Richard Mantin (father) have a daughter named Becky (father). Her father was a specialist, while her mother worked in the medical field. Becky is of Caucasian ancestry and possesses British nationality.
She grew up in Saxlingham Nethergate, a small village in south Norfolk. She attended Norwich High School, a girls-only school in Norwich, England, and Norwich School’s Sixth Form.
Who is Becky Mantin Husband?
Becky Mantin, the businesswoman, is married. Since December 12, 2009, she has been married to her husband, Jack Heald. Her spouse, Jack, is a professional rugby coach and a former yachtsman.
Mantin and her husband have two sons, Rory and Thomas Heald, as well as a daughter, Elizabeth Heald, who was born on October 12, 2015.
People educated at Norwich School (independent school), People educated at Norwich High School for Girls, and ITV Weather are among Mantin’s members.
Becky spent her vacation in Australia with her pal Jon. She was standing in the water at shoulder level when a surfer on the beach slammed into her with a huge thud on the back of her head. The individual apologized and paddled away to catch another wave.
Becky then slumped on the shore, burying her hand in her skull. While surfing further down the beach, her pal became aware. Other people observed this and came to her aid, and she was taken to the hospital.
Becky then went to her parents’ house in Norfolk to rest for a few days, and her mother phoned an emergency because she thought she might have a brain bleed, but an MRI scan revealed that she was well. She did, however, suffer from migraines and an ear infection, which she eventually recovered from.
How tall is Becky Mantin?
Becky Mantin has a gorgeous body. Her height is 5 feet 8 inches, and her body weight is still under investigation. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are light brown. Other body measures, such as bra size, dress size, and shoe size, remain unknown.
Becky Mantin’s Professional Career
- Becky Mantin began her career in the media by working for the Eastern Daily Press and appearing on Broadland 102, a business radio station.
- She then moved to ITV Anglia as a style moderator for the midday magazine show Home Malone and went on to receive meteorological training to become the primary weather presenter for ITV Anglia.
- She has appeared on and reported on regional shows such as Animal Tales, a show about animal rescue, and Late Night Checkout, a consumer show.
- Mantin began appearing as a columnist on ITV Weather, Channel 5, Sky, and This Morning on ITV.
- She left ITV Anglia on the 25th of February 2005 and took up a permanent position with ITV Weather.
- In addition, in summer 2005, she co-exhibited ITV’s This Morning Summer with Denise van Outen and Richard Bacon to commemorate ITV’s 50th anniversary.
- She began working as a consultant for ITV in 2015. She is currently running her own company.