Facts of Ben Platt
|Full Name:||Ben Platt|
|Birth Date:||September 24, 1993|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||39-13-32 inches|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Harvard-Westlake School, Columbia University|
|Father||Marc E. Platt|
|Ben Platt Instagram|
Famous for playing Benji Applebaum in the comedy “Pitch Perfect,” American actor and vocalist (2012). He was a Broadway musical star in the play Dear Evan Hansen as well.
How was the Ben Platt’s Formative Years as an Actor?
Benjamin Schiff Platt, better known as Ben Platt, was born in Los Angeles, California, on September 24, 1993. He is 26 years old as of the year 2019 and was born under the sign of Libra. He is the son of Marc E. Platt and Julie Platt (father). His father works as a producer for theater, television, and movies.
Ben is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent and is a citizen of the United States. Alongside his brother Jonah Platt, he grew up.
Where does Ben Platt started training in acting & education?
Ben enrolled at the Los Angeles, California, campus of Harvard-Westlake School, where he graduated in 2011. He went to Columbia University, an elite university in New York City, to further his education.Due to his love in performing, he also went to the Pacific Palisades-based Adderley School for Performing Arts.
How much is the Ben Platt’s net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Ben Platt, an actor and musician, will have a $3 million net worth by 2022. He has, however, reaped the rewards of his tenacity in the industry.
Who is the girlfriend of Ben Platt?
Ben Platt is currently involved in a relationship. Beanie Feldstein is the name of his lover. His girlfriend is an actress from the United States. They have a connection to his high school. During the 2000s, they connected at Harvard-Westlake School through mutual connections.
Due to their hectic schedules, the couple experienced ups and downs in their relationship.They had resolved their issues, though, and were now content to live together.
What is the Size and Weight of Ben Platt?
Ben weighs approximately 69 kilograms and has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. His waist, biceps, and chest measurements are 39-13-32 inches each. His eyes are hazel, and he has light brown hair.Ben is very active on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Kevin Bigley
How was the Earlier Years of Ben Platt?
When Ben was six years old, he had a deep interest for music and theater. He grew so infatuated with theatre that all he wanted to do was attend to his class and perform as many times as he could. He made his stage debut in “The Music Man” at the Hollywood Bowl at the age of nine in 2002. In “The Music Man,” he portrayed Winthrop Paroo.
Similar to this, at the age of 11, he was cast in the short, five-minute role in the national tour of “Caroline, or Change.” Then, in 2004, he portrayed Noah Gellman in “Caroline, or Change.” During the 2005 regional run of “Dead End,” he played Philip.At the age of 17, Ben made his stage debut as Jean Valjean in the performance of “Les Misérables.” Later, in 2012, he participated in another regional tour called “The Power of Duff” and played Ricky in the play. In the same year, he portrayed Chris Thurser in “The Black Suits.”In the early stages of his career, he played the role of Claude Bukowski in the Columbia University production of “Hair: The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical.”
- The Book of Mormon’s first notable performance by Ben debuted on December 19, 2012, at the “Bank of America Theatre.” The program aired in 2014 and 2015.
- He received a significant cinematic part in the musical comedy “Pitch Perfect” in the year 2002 as Benji Applebaum. The movie attracted positive reviews from critics and audiences.
- In 2015’s “Pitch Perfect 2,” Ben played Benji Applebaum once more.
- In the same year, he made an appearance in the American comedy-drama movie “Ricki and the Flash.”
- The movie did not perform well at the box office, though. He made a star-studded appearance in the stage musical “Dear Evan Hansen” in 2015.
- Reviews of his performance as a student with a severe mental disorder were favorable.
- From July 10 through August 23, 2015, the program aired. He returned to his part in 2016 at “Second Stage Theater,” where his performance was a sellout.
- In December 2016, he performed Evan Hansen at the “Music Box Theater” once more. His final performance as Evan Hansen aired on November 19, 2017.
- In 2016, he made an appearance in Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk, a military drama directed by Ang Lee. After that, in 2017, he made an appearance in Whitney Cumming’s comedy “The Female Brain.”
- He made an appearance in an episode of the popular TV sitcom “Will & Grace” that same year. He shared the stage with Lin-Manuel Miranda on March 24, 2018, in Washington, D.C., for the “March for Our Lives” demonstration.
- In 2018, Ben starred in the comedy “Drunk Parents” and had a significant part in the drama “Run This Town.” He also has a role in the Netflix television series “The Politician.”