- 1 Quick Facts of Benedetta Pilato
- 2 How was the early years of Benedetta Pilato?
- 3 Competed in junior-level contests for a living
- 4 Tournaments such as the World Junior Championships
- 5 World Championships in Short Course in 2021
- 6 100-meter breaststroke world and European champion in 2022
- 7 What are the awards won by her?
- 8 How much is the net worth of Benedetta Pilato?
- 9 Endorsements of brands
- 10 How is her status of relationships?
- 11 How tall is Benedetta Pilato?
- 12 Is she active on social media?
Quick Facts of Benedetta Pilato
|Full Name:||Benedetta Pilato|
|Born Date:||28 Jan, 2005|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Benedetta Pilato Twitter|
|Benedetta Pilato Instagram|
|Wiki||Benedetta Pilato Wiki|
Italian swimmer Benedetta Pilato is a professional. In addition, Benedetta Pilato holds the world record in the long-course 50-meter breaststroke, and she won the silver medal in the 2022 50-meter breaststroke as well as the 2021 and 2022 European titles in the event.
How was the early years of Benedetta Pilato?
On January 28, 2005, Benedetta Pilato was born in Taranto, Italy. She has Italian nationality and is 17 years old as of her birthdate. She is Salvatore Pilato’s child (father).He was born under the sign of Capricorn, but further details about his ancestry, parents, siblings, and early years are now unknown. We can also infer that her parents may have raised her nicely as a child.
Pilato has kept her academic background a secret and hasn’t provided any information about it. It appears that she may have completed her elementary education at the local school and may be enrolled in a local institution.
Competed in junior-level contests for a living
On July 3 in Kazan, Russia, Benedetta Pilato took home the gold medal in the 50-meter breaststroke in a time that set a new championship record of 30.16 seconds. Kotryna Teterevkova of Lithuania and Anastasia Makarova of Russia took home the silver medals.She won silver in the 4100-meter medley relay two days later with a breaststroke split of 1:07.70, helping the team to a final time of 4:05.66. At the World Aquatics Championships in 2019, she competed in the women’s 50-meter breaststroke and earned the silver medal at the age of 14.
She reached the 50 breaststroke final of the 2019 World Championships in Gwangju, South Korea, on July 27, 2019, with the third-best time (30.17), having broken her previous record set at the Settecolli Trophy and setting a new Italian record by winning her heat in 29.98. (30.13).The month after the senior World Championships, Pilato participated in the 2019 FINA World Junior Swimming Championships in Budapest, Hungary, where she won the world junior title and gold medal in the 50-meter breaststroke with a time of 30.60 seconds.At the 2019 European Short Course Swimming Championships in Glasgow, Scotland, she won the gold medal in the 50-meter breaststroke in a time that set a world junior record of 29.32 seconds after setting world junior records in the preliminary heats of 29.62 seconds and the semifinals of 29.48 seconds.
Tournaments such as the World Junior Championships
- At the 2020 European Aquatics Championships, which were held in Budapest, Hungary, in May 2021, Pilato tied Sophie Hansson of Sweden for third place in the preliminary round of the 100-meter breaststroke with a time of 1:06.34, but she did not advance to the semifinal round because she was not one of the two fastest Italian swimmers.
- She decreased her prior record set in December by 0.09 seconds, set a new Championships record, and qualified first for the semifinals four days later in the 50-meter breaststroke preliminary heats with a time of 29.50 seconds.
- Additionally, she finished 0.84 seconds faster than Finland’s Ida Hulkko, who took the silver medal. She won the gold medal and the European title in 29.35 seconds.
- At the 2021 European Junior Swimming Championships, which were held in Rome in early July, she won the gold medal in the 50-meter breaststroke with a time of 30.13 seconds. She also contributed a split of 1:06.58 for the breaststroke leg of the 4100-meter mixed medley relay in the preliminary round before Simone Cerasuolo was substituted in for the finals relay, which was later disqualified while swimming.
- At the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics, Pilato swam in the 100-meter breaststroke as the sixth seed. On July 25, 2021, she was disqualified from the preliminary phase of competition and did not move on to the semifinal round.
World Championships in Short Course in 2021
At the 2021 World Short Course Championships in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Pilato entered the 50-meter breaststroke as an individual event. This swimmer placed third overall in the preliminary heats of the competition with a timing of 29.73 seconds and advanced to the semifinals.She finished fourth overall and qualified for the 50-meter breaststroke final with a timing of 29.76 seconds in the semifinals.
100-meter breaststroke world and European champion in 2022
With a time of 1:05.93, she captured the gold medal in the 100-meter breaststroke event at the 2022 World Aquatics Championships in Budapest, Hungary, when she was just 17 years old. She also finished second in the 50-meter breaststroke in 29.80 seconds.On the third day of the 2022 European Aquatics Championships, which were held in Rome in August, Pilato won the gold medal in the 100-meter breaststroke with a time of 1:05.97.
She won the silver medal in the 50-meter breaststroke four days later with a time of 29.71 seconds.Later on in the same session, she turned in a time of 1:05.65 for the breaststroke leg of the 4100-meter medley relay final, helping the team finish fourth and behind the Dutch team that won the bronze medal by less than three tenths of a second.
What are the awards won by her?
The SwimSwam World Junior Female Swimmer of the Year honor for 2020 went to her. She also holds the 50-meter breaststroke world record over a long course. This competitive swimmer may break more records and win more medals throughout the course of her career.
How much is the net worth of Benedetta Pilato?
This professional swimmer has accumulated a sizable fortune throughout her career. Her net worth is reportedly between $1 million and $5 million, however she hasn’t revealed her salary or sources of income.
Endorsements of brands
In addition to participating in a number of competitions, Pilato is a brand ambassador for Lome Super Fruit, which helped her increase her income by promoting and supporting the product.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Aleksandr Krasnykh
How is her status of relationships?
Regarding her romantic situation, it’s conceivable that Benedetta Pilato is single and isn’t now seeing anyone. Additionally, she hasn’t yet disclosed details about previous relationships.This professional swimmer, however, is mostly concerned with her career and is not involved in any controversies or rumors.
How tall is Benedetta Pilato?
Pilato is approximately 70 kg and 5 feet 7 inches tall. Additionally, this swimmer has brown eyes and light brown hair, and there isn’t a lot of information available about her other physical characteristics.
More than 92.1k people follow her on Instagram. She has 184 followers on Twitter as well, yet she is not active there.