Facts of Brad Marchand
|Full Name:||Brad Marchand|
|Birth Date:||May 11, 1988|
|Profession:||Ice Hockey Player|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$ 25 million|
|Salary||$ 8 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Siblings||Melissa Marchand, Rebecca Marchand, Jeff Marchand|
|Brad Marchand Facebook|
|Brad Marchand Twitter|
|Brad Marchand Instagram|
After being drafted 71st by the Boston Bruins in 2008, he made his NHL debut in 2009. He was instrumental in the Bruins’ Stanley Cup victory in 2011.
Brad Marchand has how many siblings?
Brad Marchand was born on May 11, 1988, in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, to Canadian parents. He is 31 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus in 2019. Kevin Marchand and Lynn Marchand are his parents.
Melissa Marchand, Rebecca Marchand, and Jeff Marchand, his three siblings, reared him. He is Canadian by nationality and of white heritage.
What is Brad Marchand Net Worth and Salary?
Brad Marchand is a multi-millionaire hockey player with a net worth of $25 million. In 2018, he will be paid $ 7.5 million per year. In 2017, he received an eight-year contract worth $ 49 million. His annual compensation is $8 million as of 2019. He was previously paid $5 million per year for the 2016 season. His total career earnings are $31,446,464. In addition, his expected compensation for 2020-21 is $5 million, $6.5 million for 2021-22, $5 million for 2022-23, $5 million for 2023-24, and $4 million for 2024-25.
He also has a $1.2 million luxury villa with 6,000 square feet of living space, five bedrooms, and five bathrooms. He recently put the house on the market.
Brad Marchand is married to who?
A married man is a hockey player. Katrina Sloane was his wife. The pair married in September of 2015. His wife Katrina has a son named Sloan from a prior relationship that her husband has now embraced as his son, despite the fact that there is no record of how the two met.
Brad and Katrina welcomed their first child in the summer of 2017. Brittany was their newborn girl’s name. Apart from that, Marchand held a small step-son from Katrina’s previous relationship, Sloane, as if he were his own.
What is the Height and Weight of Brad Marchand?
Brad has an excellent physical size and shape, which serves to compliment his hockey skills and help him become the good player that he is. He stands at a fair height of 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) and weighs 181 pounds (82 kg; 12 st 13 lb). Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and black hair, as well as white skin.
NHL player Brad Marchand Career
- Marchand was selected as the 71st overall winner by the Boston Bruins this year, allowing him to play in the 2006 NHL season.
- He was allowed to make his NHL debut against the Nashville Predators until 2009.
- Likewise, he scored his debut goal against Jhonas Enroth in November 2009.
- He became a key member of his team from that point forward.
- Brad scored 21 goals in his first full season with the squad, the 2010-2011 season.
- During the same season, he was nominated by the Bruins’ supporters for the 7th Player Award.
- Brad had had scored 233 goals and assisted on 250 goals at the end of the 2018-2019 season, when he had played 630 games in the NHL.
- Brad Marchand competed for Canada in the 2016 Ice Hockey World Championship.
- He was the tournament’s best scorer and helped his side win the gold medal.
- Before competing in the IIHF World Championships 2016, he represented his young national team at the Junior Ice Hockey World Championships in 2007 and 2008.
- Brad had recently returned after winning gold medals. His only bronze medal came at the 2005 World U-17 Hockey Challenge.