|Birth Name||Bradley Charles Cooper|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Marital Status||Married (Divorced)|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
In the US, Bradley Charles Cooper is a well-known actor, director, and producer. Bradley Cooper is his official name. For three years, he was one of the highest-paid actors in the world. He is well known for his roles as Ben in the satirical comedy “Wet Hot American Summer” (2001) and Phil in the comedic crime movie “The Hangover” (2009).
How much is the net worth of Bradley Cooper?
Bradley Cooper is an American actor, director, producer, and filmmaker who has acquired a net worth of $100 million as of October 2022. For his parts in “Alias,” “The Hangover,” “Wedding Crashers,” “American Sniper,” “Silver Linings Playbook,” and “A Star Is Born,” Bradley Cooper has garnered notoriety on a global scale (which he also directed).
View this post on Instagram
Bio of Bradley Cooper
Bradley Bradley Cooper’s legal name is Charles Cooper. On January 5, 1975, he was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States. His parents are Charles Cooper, a stockbroker, and Gloria Cooper, a worker at the neighborhood NBC affiliate. His sister’s name is Holly Cooper.
He received his education at Germantown Academy, where he received his diploma in 1993. While still a student, Cooper worked for the “Philadelphia Daily News.” He graduated from Georgetown University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts in English with honors. Actors Studio Drama School awarded Bradley a Master of Fine Arts in acting in 2000.
Bryant Cooper Size and Weight
Bradley Cooper weighs 83 kilograms and stands 1.85 meters tall. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. He has a muscular frame. His physical appearance is balanced and sound. His dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and other physical characteristics are all unknown.
- He made his acting debut in “Wet Hot American Summer,” an ensemble comedy, in 2001.
- He performed the role of Alias in the TV show from 2001 to 2006.
- And made an appearance in the psychological suspense film “Changing Lanes” in 2002.
- He took part in the 2004 television movie “I Want to Marry Ryan Banks.”
- In September 2005, Fox debuted the comedy series Kitchen Confidential with him as the star.
- He was “Saturday Night Live’s” host. He made an appearance in the psychological horror movie Case 39 in February 2009.
- Bradley appeared in the 2011 techno-thriller film “Limitless,” which was based on Alan Glynn’s 2001 book The Dark Fields.
- He appears in the motion pictures The Words, Hit and Run, The Place Beyond the Pines, and Silver Linings Playbook in 2012.
- He provided the voice of Rocket Raccoon in the Marvel Studios movie “Guardians of the Galaxy” from 2014.
- Bradley returned to the role in the film’s prequel, an eight-episode Netflix series called “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” in 2015.
- He returned to the role of Rocket Raccoon in “Guardians of the Galaxy 2” in 2017.
- He played Rocket in The Avengers: Infinity War in 2018.
- Bradley also made an appearance in the musical drama movie “A Star Is Born” in 2018. In a press conference for the movie on August 31 at the Venice Film Festival, the two said that they became friends because of their shared Italian heritage.
- He will make a comeback in the unnamed Avengers 2 film in 2019.
- He will make an appearance in “Guardians of the Galaxy, Volume 3” in 2010.
Achievements and Recognition
In addition to winning two Grammy Awards, a BAFTA Award, and two Tony Awards, he has been nominated for a number of awards, including eight Oscars and a Tony Award. The 2015 Forbes Celebrity 100 and Time 100 lists of the world’s most influential people included Cooper three times each.
Bradley Cooper’s Spouse and Wedding
Bradley has a wife and children. He began dating Jennifer Esposito in 2005, and the two got married in 2006. However, they separated in 2007. From 2008 to 2009, he was romantically connected with Isabella Brewster. From 2009 until 2011, he was romantically linked to American actress Renee Zellweger.
He began dating Zoe Saldana in 2011, however their relationship ended in 2013. He purportedly dated Megalyn Echikunwoke in 2013. Suki Waterhouse, an English model, and Bradley began dating in 2013. Their romance ended in 2015. He began dating Irina Shayk in April 2015, and the two are still together. The name of the couple’s kid is Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper.