Facts of Brenda Fricker
|Full Name:||Brenda Fricker|
|Birth Date:||February 17, 1945|
|Profession:||Stage and Screen Actress|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Father||Desmond Frederick Fricker|
|Siblings||Nora Ann Grania Fricker|
Irish theatre and screen actress Brenda Fricker has appeared in more than 30 films and television shows to date.
What is Brenda Fricker’s Age?
On February 17, 1945, Brenda Fricker opened her eyes in Dublin, Ireland. She is 77 years old as of 2019 and has the astrological sign of Aquarius. Bina Fricker (mother) and Desmond Frederick Fricker are her parents (father). While her father worked as an officer in the Department of Agriculture and a journalist for The Irish Times, her mother was a teacher at Stratford College.Nora Ann Grania Fricker, her lone sister, was her childhood companion. Brenda is of mixed racial and ethnic heritage and is of Irish nationality.
TV shows and movies
- Brenda has played roles in more than 30 films and television shows as of right now.
- Alberts Noobs (2011), The War Bride (2001), Deadly Advice (1994), Moll Flanders (1996), Cloudburst (2011), and many others are just a few of his well-known films.
- I Was a Rat (2001), Seekers (1993), Forgive me (2013), No Tears, Brides of Christ (1991), Imagining Ulysses (2004), and others are a few of his well-known TV programs.
Brenda’s Awards & Nominations
- Brenda received the Best Supporting Actress Academy Award in 1990 for her role as Christy Brown’s mother in the film My Left Foot (1989).
- She received a Golden Globe Award nomination for her work in My Left Foot.
- She also earned the Best Supporting Actress prize from the Los Angeles Film Critics Association.
- Brenda’s performance in the 2011 film Albert Nobbs earned her a nomination for the Irish Film & Television Award for Best Supporting Actress.
what is the networth of Brenda Fricker?
Brenda Fricker obtained her estimated net worth of $11 million through her acting profession as of 2022.
Where is the House of Brenda Fricker?
Brenda previously had three additional homes in the Dublin Liberties neighborhood, which she chooses to put on the market. She made the decision to sell her three properties in 2006 because she is retired and alone. Her 630 square foot Watkins Square home was listed for $472.5k, her 460 square foot second home was listed for $441k, and her third cottage home was listed for $378k in 2006.
Who is Brenda Fricker’s former spouse?
Barry Davis, Brenda Fricker’s ex-husband, and she were previously married in 1979. Director Barry is her ex-husband. After nine years of marriage, in the year 1988, they decided to go their own ways and divorced one another. Brenda may be unmarried at the moment and is concentrating on her work.
Size and Weight
Brenda Fricker weighs about 70 kg and has a height of 5 feet 6 inches on average. The hue of Fricker’s eyes is blue, and she has blonde hair.
You may also like:Arlene Golonka
A Career for Brenda Fricker
- Brenda Fricker was a future journalist who worked for the Irish Times.
- With a modest uncredited role in the 1964 film Of Human Bondage, she started her career as an actress.
- Following that, she had another appearance in Tolka Row, the first soap opera to air in Ireland.
- She played staff nurse Maloney on Coronation Street in her debut roles on television.
- Furthermore, in the episode from January 24th, 1977, her persona was present when Tracy Barlow was born.
- She first gained notoriety in the UK while playing Megan Roach, a nurse, in the BBC One drama series Casualty.
- Then she co-starred in the 1992 TV miniseries Seekers after starring in the 1991 Australian-produced short series Brides of Christ.
- She also had several notable Hollywood films appearances, including Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, So I Married, Angels in the Outfield, and many others.
- She played Ethel Twitty in A Time to Kill, one of her final performances in a Hollywood movie.
- Brenda portrayed Eileen in the 2003 film Inside I’m Dancing.
- She played Heather Nightingale in the film How About You in 2007.