|Full Name:||Brian Risso|
|Age:||38 years old|
|Birthday:||December 3, 1983|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||American social media star|
ONLYUSEmeBLADE is a well-known Twitch broadcaster, YouTuber, and social media user from the United States. ONLYUSEmeBLADE, a former Call of Duty commentator, later changed careers to become a streamer.
How old is Brian Risso?
The real name of ONLYUSEmeBLADE is Brian Risso. He was born on December 3, 1983. Brian was born in the United States and has an American passport. He is currently 38 years old and was born under the sign of Sagittarius. Brian’s early life and academic history are unknown.
This man was six feet two inches tall. Originally 310 pounds, he lost all of his muscle mass due to alcoholism and started smoking, which made him thin. He used to be 310 pounds.He eventually dropped to 230 and then 180. Later in life, he weighed almost 160 pounds. However, he had expanded to a size of 250 by December. He also has hazel eyes and light brown hair.
Who is the wife of Brian Risso?
Brian and Becky are married. Captain Content, an old friend, once dated his wife. In addition, this steamer has a son in his late 20s and a daughter in her adolescence. It is safe to assume that as a result the wedding did not take place in a church. Yet he is adamant that his stepdaughter loves him.
What is the net worth of Brian Risso?
This YouTuber and streamer could support himself well thanks to his online presence. But he hasn’t yet disclosed his wealth.
You may like;Tyler Mathisen
- Brian became famous for using the knife mechanic to cheat in video games. After graduating in 2015, he resumed binge drinking.
- This YouTuber’s channel closed November 12, 2020.When inebriated, he uses insults like “grope,” “poor,” and “bitch” as well as “shot” and “firesales.”
- Despite being white, he and Becky call themselves the hard R-word. The two indulge in sexual conduct while being mocked.
- Since his muscles are so weak, he can’t walk, lie down, or fall when sober.
- He developed a purple-black foot by October 2021.
- His withering limb resembled a Halloween costume. His legs contained booze.
- The other had a big thigh and an alcohol-filled muscle belly.
- Becky, Brian’s wife, launched “OUMB2” in December 2021.
- YouTube blocked his second channel, “OUMB,” after one week in July 2021, suggesting they didn’t want him to have one. He founded OUMB2 on July 29, 2021, to address this.
- This toxic drinker and degenerate has been accused of rape (in a recreational car), racism, pedophilia, and other crimes (groping teenage girls while on vacation). In September 2019, Chris Hansen will interview him.
- On Twitter and Reddit, many have debated Brian’s survival.
- This steamer is functioning. Hoaxing the death rumor.
- Viewers have criticized this steamer for his personal life.
- This character also drank beer and passed out in mid-stream.
- Due to repeated infractions, he was banned from Twitch and YouTube.
- This ruined his online career.
- Brian’s video appeared on “WishItWas 2016” on September 13.