Facts of Britt Stewart
|Full Name:||Britt Stewart|
|Birthday:||September 21, 1989|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||Choreographer, Dancer, Educator|
The renowned choreographer, dancer, and educator Britt Stewart formerly competed on “Dancing with the Stars.” Jazz teacher Britt Stewart specializes in teaching Commercial Latin Ballroom and Latin jazz. Find out all there is to know about Britt Stewart’s life, including her height, age, partner, and romantic connections.
How much is the net worth of Britt Stewart?
There is no doubt that this professional dancer earns a comfortable living from her work. Britt Stewart’s net worth as of 2021 is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, according to sources.
How old is Britt Stewart?
American-born Britt Stewart was born in Aurora, Colorado, on September 21, 1989. She is currently a 33-year-old Virgo.
Her father is Bj Stewart, and her mother is Jasmine Espy. She is related to Cas Wynne on the other side. As a result, she has kept the specifics of her early life private from the broader public.
How tall is Britt Stewart?
With a height of 5 feet 7 inches, this girl is tall. She is comparable to me in that she carries roughly 55 kg. And she additionally dons size 5 shoes (US).
She needs to keep up a certain degree of fitness and flexibility to perform as a professional dancer. Britt Stewart has long, black hair and dark eyes. Sadly, little else about her physical appearance is known.
Britt Stewart is dating who?
When it comes to her personal life, she is presently dating Reid Fenlaw. In addition, Fenlaw works as an actor, improviser, and writer in Los Angeles.
The couple has been dating for just over two years. Their dating history are not well known, though. Britt, however, appreciates spending time with her friends, family, and in-laws.
Career Line of Britt Stewart
- Britt began dancing at the “Artistic Fusion Dance Academy” in her Colorado neighborhood when she was three years old.
- The Denver School of the Arts’ prestigious dance program accepted her in 2000.
- There, she received in-depth instruction in both contemporary and classical dance styles.
- And after receiving her degree in 2007, she relocated to Los Angeles and was accepted into Loyola Marymount University’s modern and ballet departments.
- At the age of 12, this dancer’s professional dancing career began with a national K-mart commercial choreographed by Wayne Cilento and a national tour by the TapKids tap ensemble.
- She has kept working ever since. She was a lead dancer in all three High School Musical films, No Strings Attached, and the remake of Fame.
- Numerous well-known recording artists from over the world, including Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Florence + The Machine, Rihanna, Annie Lenox, and Janet Jackson, have performed and toured with her.
- The choreographers Fatima Robinson, Brian Friedman, Kenny Ortega, Marguerite Derricks, Wade Robson, and HiHat are just a few of the well-known names this dancer has collaborated with.
- The television shows in which this dancer has appeared include The Voice, Gilmore Girls, ABC Family’s “Bunheads,” and Grey’s Anatomy. She also frequently appeared as a series regular on ABC Family’s “Dancing Fools.”
- She most recently worked as one of Katy Perry’s lead dancers for three years.
- As a result, she joined her on a number of her international trips, including her Prismatic World Tour and the Super Bowl.
- Since season 23 of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars,” she has also been a member of the cast.
- She is touring the nation as a part of the Dancing with the Stars: Live! show.