Facts of Bryan Baeumler
|Full Name:||Bryan Baeumler|
|Birth Date:||April 18, 1974|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Education||University of Ontario|
|Kids||Quintlyn Werner, Charlotte Anne, lincoln Wolfgang, Josephine Judith|
|Bryan Baeumler Facebook|
|Bryan Baeumler Twitter|
|Bryan Baeumler Instagram|
Bryan Baeumler is a well-known HGTV presenter from Canada. In addition, he appears on HGTV in various series.
The Beginnings of a TV Host
Bryan was born in Canada on April 18, 1974, to Canadian parents. He is 48years old and was born under the sign of Aries. His father was an aviation engineer. During his boyhood, he was an energetic and charming youngster, and his father was always supportive. He grew up alongside Michael Baeumler, one of his siblings. Bryan belongs to the Canadian nationality.
He studied at Western Ontario University. During his high school years, he participated in a variety of competitions. In 1996, he earned a bachelor’s degree in political science. During his high school years, he worked part-time jobs.
How much is Bryan Baeumler’s Net Worth and Salary?
Bryan Baeumler is a Canadian businessman and television personality with a net worth of $15 million as of 2022. He has not, however, disclosed information about his actual pay. His fortune was amassed through his activities as an entrepreneur and media personality.
He had an air freight firm in Canada from the mid-1990s until the early 2000s. He then worked for HGTV / HGTV Canada as a host and presenter. Sarh Baeumler, his wife, has a good salary throughout her profession. As a result, Sarah’s net worth is believed to be over $15 million dollars.
Bryan Baeumler is happily married to Sarah.
Unlike other celebrities, little is known about his previous relationships. Bryan married Sarah Baeumler, a wonderful woman. They had an affair for several years before getting married on March 26, 1978. She is a fashion, lifestyle, and design blogger who rose to prominence following her marriage to Bryan.
Bryan is a happy married man who enjoys spending time with his wife Sarah. Quintly Werner, Charlotte Anne, Lincoln Wolfgang, and Josephine Judith are the couple’s four wonderful children.
Baeumler frequently avoids discussing his personal life in the media. He is living a good life in Canada with his family. Sarah, like Baeumler, is an accomplished interior designer in her own right. They work for the welfare of children in addition to being successful in business.
Baeumler stands at 6 feet tall and has a slim frame. He has dark brown eyes and is bald. His bodily structure is masculine.
Career of Bryan Baeumler
- Baeumler began his business career when he began working in air cargo in high school in 1995 and continued until 2003.
- He was a dedicated worker who was constantly eager to learn new things. His perseverance and hard work brought him success.
- He was interested in television shows, despite having every skill a businessman should have.
- Aside from business, he was given the chance to host the popular HGTV show.
- He began working on series such as “Disaster DIY,” “Disaster DIY: Cottage Edition,” “Leave it to Bryan,” and “House of Bryan,” among others.
- He began to gain recognition among the public. His programs were also extremely successful in Canada.
- It became the highest-rated series in Canada after hosting ‘House of Bryan.’
- In addition, he and Mike Holmes and Scott Macgillivray began judging Canada’s handyman challenge.
- Currently, he is the CEO of Baeumler quality construction and renovations inc.
- Bryan was named Best Host in Lifestyle or Practical Information at the Gemini Awards.
- His presenting style in the shows is always acclaimed.
- Baeumler is well-liked all across the world.