Facts of Carter Reynolds
|Full Name:||Carter Reynolds|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Social media star|
Carter Reynolds is an Instagram celebrity who rose to fame using the 6-second video app Vine. Carter Reynolds is one of the Magcon Boys’ founding members, having joined the group in September of 2013.
How old is Carter Reynolds?
Carter Reynolds is a 24-year-old man. He was born in North Carolina on May 24, 1996, under the sign of Gemini. His father’s name is Jeanie Reynolds, and his mother’s name is Jerimie Reynolds. He routinely shared photographs of them on social media. He also has a younger sister named Kealia.
Carter received his education at Jimmy C. Draughn High School in Valdese, North Carolina. He is an American (nationality), but he has made no mention of his ethnic origins. His pomeranian died in May of 2015.
What is Carter Reynolds’ net worth?
Carter Reynolds is a well-known social media celebrity who has a successful YouTube career. His actual net worth has not been revealed. However, according to sources, he currently has a net worth of $950,000. As a result of his good fortune, he is enjoying a happy and lavish life.
Is he single or in a committed relationship?
According to his personal life, Carter is now unmarried. Right now, he looks to be focused on his profession and ignoring the relationship. He has, however, been linked to previous partnerships.
In 2014, he started dating Maggie Lindemann, another web video sensation. She’s a Vine sensation and a terrific singer and composer. The admirers of these celebs’ lovebirds were always keen to gain a behind-the-scenes look at their lives. They eventually started sharing selfies from Coachella as well as YouTube videos with their fans.
They announced their separation in December of 2014. Their followers were so angry that some accused Lindemann of breaking up with them, while others threatened her with death. In March 2015, the two reconnected, only to separate up again a few months later. The pair eventually divorced.
Social Media and his scandals:
As a social media star, he has been involved in various scandals. According to a video released on October 13, 2014, he is seen elbowing a fan aside when she begs for a photo. He was also captured on a Livestream setup by a pal ridiculing his fans. To the amazement of his on-camera friends, he also said off-screen.
After being denied entry to VidCon in July 2015, he was allegedly ejected from his hotel. “Security ejected him [Reynolds] from the hotel,” Hank Green, co-founder of VidCon, tweeted. He was an unwanted guest.” “Sorry, that’s what I heard,” I continued later in answer to him. In any case, we must respectfully beg that you not return the following day.”
What is the Carter height ?
Similarly, Carter is a 24-year-old attractive hunk who stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.73 m) tall and weighs around 68 kg. He is a fit man with brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Reynolds’ professional history
- Carter Reynolds is a well-known American Social Media Personality in his professional life. He is a YouTuber who is well-known for his Vine videos. Through his Vine videos and as a member of Magcon, this young and beautiful guy with the boy-next-door demeanor rose to notoriety.
- He started the #CarterTo200k Twitter follower campaign in January 2014 to assist him reach 200,000 followers. The population had topped one million within four months. Prior to the app’s demise, his Vine account, ‘Mr Carterr,’ had over 4.6 million followers.
- He joined other social media stars and Magcon Boys including Cameron Dallas on the Meet & Greet Tour.
‘Magcon’ stands for ‘Meet and Greet Convention,’ which was launched in 2013 by Bart Bordelon as a tour or gathering of Vine famous males.
- He traveled throughout the country with the convention, meeting many fans who were eager to see and meet their favorite Vine stars.
- Similarly, Magcon Tour generously compensated him. Tickets for the Magcon Tour ranged in price from $32 for general admission to $150 for VIP entry, allowing fans to sit in the front row and take photographs with their favorite celebs. He and fellow stars Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Nash Grier left ‘Magcon’ in April 2014, and he launched ‘The Carter Tour’ a few months later.
- His 4.6 million Vine followers, over 2.7 million Instagram followers, and 2.8 million Twitter followers show how swiftly he ascended the popularity ladder. Because of his spectacular rise, he was forced to accept contracts with huge firms to market their products.
- Companies including Coca-Cola, Aeropostale, Audible, and Airheads gave him a lot of money for sponsored ad deals on YouTube and Vine in 2014.
- He had featured Vine talents like Matthew Espinosa and Taylor Caniff in his films.
- In addition to his other social media stardom, he created his YouTube channel on August 14, 2013. Because of his celebrity on other media sites, he first received a great response to his videos.
You may also like: Catherine Valdes,Beatrice Macola