|Full Birth Name||Chu Eun-Ju|
|In Headlines||Narco Saints (Role: Hye Jin).|
|Birthday||January 20, 1979|
|Birth Place||Daegu, Korea.|
|Net Worth||USD 2.7 Million.|
Pounds: 112 lbs.
|Height||feet: 5′ 7″.|
centimeters: 170 cm.
meters: 1.7 m.
|Movies & Series||The Adventures of Mrs. Park|
Travel in Fog
Portrait of a Beauty
Short! Short! 2010:
While You Were Sleeping
Le Grand Chef 2: Kimchi Battle
43-years-old South Korean actress Chu Eun Joo, better known by her stage as Choo Ja Hyun, was born on January 20, 1979. She is most known in South Korea for the movies “Portrait of a Beauty” and “Bloody Tie.”
How much is the net worth of Choo Ja Hyun?
Choo’s net worth, which totaled USD 2.7 million, makes her one of the most wealthy celebrities in history. Choo’s net worth is the result of her career. Her primary source of income comes primarily from her popularity as an actress.
Chu Eun Joo, who is she?
She is most known in South Korea for the movies “Portrait of a Beauty” and “Bloody Tie.” She began concentrating mainly on Chinese dramas in 2007, when she rose to fame for her part in the television drama “The Temptation to Go Home.”
Chu gained huge fame in 2022 for her role as “Jin Hwa Young” in “Little Women,” but her popularity skyrocketed after she appeared in the action-crime drama “Narco Saints,” which was helmed by Jong-bin Yoon and made its global Netflix debut on September 9.
Do you know that this Korean actress has starred in more than 40 well-known films? You will find it fascinating to discover more about this beautiful art if you keep reading this post.
Can you determine how old Choo Ja Hyun is?
Chu Eun-Ju, best known by her stage as Choo Ja Hyun, is a 43-year-old South Korean actress. She was born on January 20, 1979. Eun-Ju was born and raised in Daegu, which was formerly the administrative center of North Gyeongsang Province.
According to reports, Hyun had a difficult upbringing. She was an adolescent when her parents divorced. Her father had remarried, but her mother was still unmarried. Ja revealed she had a younger sister who had drowned to death during a Chinese television program. Additionally, Hyun’s mother was reportedly psychologically upset and kept telling Choo that she should have passed away rather than her younger sister, according to Korean sources.
The actress tried to keep her mind off the challenges and kept her personal life from interfering with her academic goals. She attended Gaebong Middle School in her neighborhood before completing her high school studies at Guil. After finishing his coursework, Ja received his bachelor’s degree in theater and film from Dankook University in 1997.
Choo Ja Hyun’s height
Hyun has a healthy body weight of 112 lb., or 51 kg, and is the optimal height of 5 ft. 7 in., or 170 cm. Her eyes are black, and she has dark brown hair. She also has a thin physique, measuring 29-22-31 inches across the body.
Is Choo Ja Hyun married?
Hyun is presently married to Chinese actor Yu Xiaoguang. In 2015, rumors about the couple’s relationship started to spread. In November 2016, the actress informed her admirers that she would wed Xiaoguang. The event took place on June 18, 2017. A year later, Choo Ja gave birth to a charming boy in Seoul, South Korea.
life in the workplace
Choo started her career in the entertainment business as a model at the age of 17, going by the name Choo Ja-Hyun. Since starting to act in 1996, Choo has appeared in a variety of television shows, such as Apgujeong House (2003), Sunrise House (2002), and Successful Story of a Bright Girl (2002).
Prior to becoming well-known in 2006 for her portrayal of a broken drug addict in Bloody Tie, a noir movie about the meth trade in Busan in the 1990s, she spent a decade in relative obscurity. She also received acting nominations from the Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Baeksang Arts Awards, as well as awards from the Grand Bell Awards, the Korean Film Awards, and the Director’s Cut Awards.
In 2010, Choo made a cameo in Kwon Chil’s character-driven love story Loveholic. With a drinking problem and a difficult job, Choo portrayed a self-destructive lady who stays at her friend’s house till she gets her life in order before having an affair with her friend’s cuckolded husband.
- Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destiny won Hot Star of the Year at the 2017 SBS Entertainment Awards.
- Portrait of a Beauty actress won the Excellence Award at the 2009 Korean Culture & Entertainment Awards.
- Bloody Tie won the 2006 Director’s Cut Award for Best New Actress.
- Bloody Tie won the 2006 Korean Film Awards for Best New Actress.
- Bloody Tie won the 2006 Korean Film Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
- Bloody Tie won the 2006 Grand Bell Award for Best New Actress.
- Best Supporting Actress, Bloody Tie, Busan Film Critics Awards 2006
- Best Supporting Actress at the 2021 APAN Star Awards: My Unfamiliar Family
- Turbulence of the Mu Clan won the Best Actress award at the 2013 Seoul International Drama Awards.
- Portrait of a Beauty won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 2009 Blue Dragon Film Awards.
- Best Supporting Actress at the 2009 Grand Bell Awards: Portrait of a Beauty
- Best New Actress at the 2007 Baeksang Arts Awards: Bloody Tie
- Bloody Tie won the 2006 Blue Dragon Film Awards for Best New Actress.
- Several Fascinating Facts
- South Korea’s Daegu is where Ja Hyun was raised.
- She is the only daughter in her family.
- Both of her parents held white-collar jobs and were cosmetologists.
- When Ja Hyun was only 18 years old, her parents already went through a divorce.
- Her younger sister drowned to death when they were children.
- Yu Xiagouang, her spouse, is a well-known actor and singer in China.
- When she and her spouse collaborated on the 2012 Chinese drama, she first met her husband.
- When Ja Hyun appeared in a semi-naked hanbok for a Chinese magazine in 2011, it caused controversy.
- Korean internet users claimed she ruined the reputation of the national costume as a result of the controversy.
- Ja Hyun decided to use Weibo instead of Twitter at the moment since she had to shut down her Twitter account.