Facts of Christian Charles Sampras
|Full Name:||Christian Charles Sampras|
|Birth Date:||November 21, 2002|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|Siblings||Ryan Nikolaos Sampras|
The first child of professional tennis player Peter Sampras is Christian Charles Sampras.
What is the age of Christian Charles Sampras?
On November 21, 2002, Christian Charles was born in the US. He reached the age of 20 in 2022. Christian is a member of the white ethnicity and has American citizenship. He is Pete Sampras and Bridgette Wilson’s son. He also has a younger brother by the name of Ryan Nikolaos Sampras.
He also practices Christianity as a religion.Regarding his educational history, given that he is only 18 years old, he must still be enrolled in school.
Personal Life of Christian Charles Sampras Parents
Moving on to his parents, his mother Bridgette Wilson, a former Miss Teen USA winner who is now an actress, singer, and model, was married to his father. They have two boys, including him and his brother Ryan Nikolaos Sampras, who was born on the 29th of July 2005. The pair was married on September 30, 2000.
How much is the Net Worth of Christian Charles Sampras Parents?
His father’s estimated net worth as of 2022 is $150 million, according to the sources.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:King Cairo Stevenson
The career of Christian Charles parents
- In terms of his parents, his father was a dominant professional tennis player throughout the 1990s and is now retired.
- He was acclaimed as the greatest tennis player in history as well.
- The record of becoming the first person to win 14 Grand Slam tournaments was set by his father, and it was broken by Roger Federer in 2009.
- He is extremely happy and has had a very good career.
- Bridgette, his mother, is also a model, singer, and actress.
- She also took first place in the Miss Teen USA competition.
- Given the talent of his parents, we may be confident that he will achieve the same level of fame as them.