Facts of Christina McLarty:
|Full Name:||Christina McLarty|
|Net Worth:||$18 milion|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Correspondent, Actress and Producer|
|Kids:||(two)Augustus Alexis “Gus” Arquette and Charlie West Arquette|
Christina McLarty is an American journalist who works as a reporter and producer. 12 Hours Shift, Survivors Guide to Prison, and Valerie are among Christina McLarty’s best-known works. She is also well-known as a Los Angeles-based CBS entertainment reporter.
How old is Christina McLarty?
Christina McLarty is 39 years old as of 2019. On April 25, 1981, she was born in Hope, Arkansas, United States. Her given name is Christina West McLarty, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. Her family’s first female children spanned five generations.
On the other hand, her mother mistook her for a boy and named her Christopher. Her parents’ and siblings’ information is still being scrutinized. She is also an American citizen, though her ethnicity is unknown. Her academic background includes a journalism degree from New York University.
What is the Christina McLarty’s net worth?
Christina McLarty has never been nominated for an award and has never won one. She has, however, attended several award ceremonies with her husband, actor David Arquette.
Christina McLarty’s profession has provided her with a significant sum of money. In 2019, her estimated net worth is around $18 million. Her pay, on the other hand, is still under consideration.
Who is Christina McLarty’s husband?
Christina McLarty has a husband. She married David Arquette on April 12, 2015, and they exchanged wedding vows. The pair began dating in the summer of 2011, but broke up a few months later.
They did, however, return in April 2014. Charlie West Arquette (born April 28, 2014) and Augustus Alexis “Gus” Arquette are her two adorable children with her husband (born March 8, 2017). They are happy and grateful to be together.
Christina McLarty’s Dangerous Situation
Courteney Cox revealed that she expects her ex-husband, David Arquette, to have a baby with his new girlfriend McLarty, during a discussion of her life with her 9-year-old daughter Coco about her rumors and scandals. She’s also dealing with rumors and scandals while trying to keep her personal and professional lives separate.
How long is Christina McLarty’s Height_
Christina McLarty has a beautiful body. She is also in good shape. She stands 5’8′′ tall and weighs approximately 60 kg. On the other hand, her body size is still being considered. She has brown hair and brown eyes as well.
McLarty’s Work History
- Christina McLarty worked as a floor journalist in her hometown of Arkansas before becoming famous.
She spent years interviewing people like Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton before breaking into the entertainment industry.
- In her Los Angeles bureau, she also tendered for CBS. She also worked for Entertainment Tonight as a correspondent. She went on to play an actress who was auditioning for a role in the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless.
- However, return to work for an ACB affiliate in Arkansas as a reporter. She also invests in the business in Los Angeles as her next professional step. She also appeared on the reality TV show ‘Gimme the Mike,’ where she competed for the title of best singer against other contestants in 2005.
- For the first time, she worked as a reporter, host, and producer for KTVT and KTXA from 2004 to 2006.
- She also made an appearance in the 2011 season of ‘The Young and the Restless.’ Although the show was a hit, it had no impact on her acting career. She chose to work in journalism and broadcasting instead.