|Full Name:||Cindy Crawford|
|Birthday:||20 Feb, 1966|
|Birthplace:||DeKalb, Illinois, America|
|Net Worth:||$400 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||model, businesswoman, actress|
|Sibling:||Chris and Danielle, Jeffery|
Cindy Crawford is American model . Cindy Crawford is a model and entrepreneur. In the 1980s and 1990s, she was a top model.
How old is Cindy Crawford’s age?
Cindy Crawford was born in 1966. 55-year-old Cindy is from Illinois. She has U.S. citizenship. John Dan and Jennifer Sue Crawford are her parents. Cindy has four siblings. Chris and Danielle are sisters. Jeffery, her 3-year-old brother, died of leukemia.
Cindy was smart. DeKalb High School. She worked hard in school. She was pretty and smart. Due to her high school performance, she was granted a chemical engineering scholarship at Northwestern. She accepted the offer but departed after the first quarter to pursue modeling.
What is Cindy Crawford’s net worth?
Cindy is worth $400 million. She’s worked in fashion for years and has done other money-making pursuits. She hasn’t revealed her actual wages. Many online publications claim that’s her net worth.
What is the name of Cindy Crawford’s spouse?
Cindy has dated several famous men. She’s dated JFK Jr. and Val Kilmer. She wed Richard Gere in 1989. After 6 years, they divorced. She has two children with husband Rande Gerber. 1998: They wed.
She’s 5’9″. Bouncy brown hair. She has brown eyes, too. Other bodily measurements are unknown. Still gathering facts.
You may also like;Arienne Mandi
- Cindy’s career is impressive. Model, actress, TV host, and entrepreneur. Cindy seems unstoppable. She inspires women worldwide. Cindy became a model. She started modeling in college.
- Cindy’s journey has been long. Elite Modeling Agency in Chicago oversaw her early career. Her career has been successful.
- Cindy has appeared in Vogue, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Cosmopolitan. She’s worked with Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz, and others.
- She was one of the era’s most iconic models. She’s modeled for Revlon, Gianni Versace, Escada, and others.
- Cindy has also modeled for magazine covers and companies. She’s in Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” and Jon Bon Jovi’s “Please Come Home For Christmas”
The model debuted in “Fair Game” in 1995. The movie bombed.
- In 2001, she tried again in film with “The Simian Line.”
- Like her debut, the film underwhelmed. She’s appeared in a few more films, mostly as herself.
- Cindy hosted “House Of Style” on MTV. Six years. The show was about models’ lifestyles, controversies, lifestyle, etc.
Cindy launched “Meaningful Beauty” in 2005. “Cindy Crawford Home Collection” is her furniture line. She also has a J.C. Penney home goods line.
- Cindy Crawford released Shape Your Body in 1992. Her video became viral.
- Cindy Crawford released The Next Challenge later that year. She also launched Mini Muscles with Cindy Crawford and the Fit-wits.