Facts of Daeg Faerch
|Full Name:||Daeg Faerch|
|Birth Date:||September 27, 1995|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||San Diego, California|
|Daeg Faerch Instagram|
Actor Daeg Faerch gained notoriety for playing Michael Myers in the 2007 Halloween horror remake. His other famous roles include young Herald in the theatrical versions of “Marat/Sade” and Winfield in “Grapes of Wrath.”
Who are Daeg Faerch’s mother and father?
In the United States, on September 27, 1995, in San Diego, California, Daeg Faerch was born as Daeg Neergaard Faerch. He is 24 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Libra. Thus, he is the actor Mickey Faerch’s son. He received both Canadian and American upbringing.
Daeg is of mixed origin and has dual Canadian-Danish nationality. Daeg Faerch, an actor, is 6 feet tall and weighs in at a healthy weight. He also has long, blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, which go well together. With a tattoo and a nose piercing, he has a tall, lean build. On other social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr, Daeg is also active.
He has been on stage in a number of plays, including “Waiting for Godot” (as a messenger), “Grapes of Wrath” (as Winfield), and “Marat/Sade” (as young Herald).He performed Shakespeare’s “Hamlet,” “The Merry Wives of Windsor,” and “Coriolanus,” among other plays (as young Coriolanus).Additionally, the gifted actor has appeared in the French piece “L’Impromptu de Théophile.” He portrayed Pincegurre and Thor Waldgrave “The Nerd” there.
What were his Girlfriendand what are the affairs?
Daeg Faerch is not married and is content with his single status. He is currently enjoying being single with his family and friends.In addition, he had prioritized his career over his romantic life.
He talked about working with Sophie Turner on the renowned television series Game of Thrones in a post from April 7, 2018.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Louis Hofmann
How much networth does Daeg Faerch have?
As of 2022, Daeg Faerch’s net worth is thought to be approximately $2 million. His acting roles in films and TV shows brought in the majority of his revenue. The same goes for his wage, which is $39.84 per hour.
He made a memorable performance in the critically acclaimed film Halloween, which made a strong impression at the box office and earned $80 million against a $15 million budget. And Hancock, which had a $150 million budget, made almost $624.4 million at the box office.
- In 2004, Daeg Faerch made his acting debut in the film “Seafood Heaven.”
- He made another appearance in Rob Zombie’s slasher movie “Halloween” three years later.
- He received praise for his performance as the violent young Michael Myers there.
- Later same year, in 2007, he received a role in the psychological horror film “Dark Mirror,” which also starred Lisa Vidal, Christine Lakin, David Chisum, and Lupe Ontiveros.
- He played Michel in the film “Hancock” the following year. In this tale, a superhero from Los Angeles repeatedly causes millions of dollars in damage to the city by his reckless behavior.
- He played Ingmar Todd in the fantasy mystery drama TV series “Pushing Daisies” that same year (2008).
- He was given the lead part in the suspenseful web series “Sebastian” in the year 2010.
- This won the prize for Best Science Fiction Film. Soon later, Faerch had an appearance in the film Mental.
- He portrayed Jesse, a gay character, there.
- His career began in the year 2012. Additionally, Faerch resumed acting by playing Dylan Jennings in the football/drug television film “Lost in Oxyland” in 2015.
- He portrayed Paul the Bartender in the boxing drama “Devotion” and The Weasel in the suspenseful “The Glass Circle” on television. He portrayed Karma in the thriller “Amnesia” at the middle of the 2010s.
- Faerch also appears in the race-drama movie “Peterson Park” in the same year.
- He had an appearance in Blondie’s 2017 music video for the song “Fun” off the album “Pollinator.”