|Full Name:||Dalia Hernandez|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birthday:||August 14, 1985|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
Dalia Hernández is a Mexican actress who appears in both movies and television. Dalia Hernandez, who plays a supporting role in Apocalypto, is well recognized. Additionally, she performs dances.
How old is Dalia Hernandez?
Dalia Hernandez was born in Veracruz, Mexico, on August 14, 1985. She is 36 years old and was born under the sign of the lion. Her birth name is Dalia Hernández Armenta, and she is of Mexican descent.
Dalia’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet known. At this time, it is also unknown who Hernandez’s brothers, cousins, grandparents, other family members, and other relatives are. But she grew up with two brothers in a middle-class family. She formerly had aspirations of becoming an athlete, but in the end she decided to pursue modeling.Dalia received her schooling and training at the Facultad de Danza – Universidad Veracruzana. Other than that, little else about her education is known.
Dalia Hernandez is 5 feet 3 inches tall, but her weight and other physical characteristics are unknown as of this writing. Hernandez has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Who is the Boyfriend of Dalia Hernandez
When it comes to her romantic relationships, Dalia Hernandez is highly reserved and protective. She has hardly ever brought up her relationship in public and has kept it a secret. She hasn’t been linked to any of her co-stars, and none of her romantic relationships have been the subject of gossip or conflict.Hernandez presents herself as single and less interested in romantic relationships than she is in her profession and personal life.
How much money does Dalia Hernandez make?
She has a net worth of $2 million, with her acting job serving as her primary source of income.
You may like;Justine Wachsberger
- Hernandez was able to break into the public eye in her twenties and rose to fame as the star of a Mexican television show.
- She rose to fame in 2006 thanks to her performance in “Apocalypto” as Maya.
- Later, she made an appearance in the 2008 television series “Capadocia del” in a supporting role.
- She was only able to perform the role of Rosa in one episode of Maria Magdalena.
- The role of Nayeli in the 2014 film “Die, Legende der Maske” was similarly cast with Hernandez.
- Dalia then had the chance to collaborate with American actor Eric Roberts on the movie “Miracle Underground,” in which she played Patricia, in 2016.
- She received a nomination for an Imagen Award in 2007 for best supporting actress for her portrayal of Maya in Apocalypto.
- She has also been studying dance for the past five years.