Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by ashol
Facts of Dan Cadan
|Full Name:||Dan Cadan|
|Birth Date:||January 2, 1975|
|Profession:||Director, Producer, and Writer|
|Married||Lena Headey (2018)|
|Birth Place||Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England|
The Devil’s Wedding, Walk Like A Panther, and other popular television programs were all helmed by British director, writer, and producer Dan Cadan. As the spouse of Lena Headey, an actress from the HBO series Game of Thrones, he is also well recognized.
How was the childhood of Dan Cadan?
On January 2, 1975, Dan Cadan, the famous husband, was born in Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England, in the United Kingdom. His natal sign is Capricorn. Even though Dan is of white ethnicity and has British nationality,He was raised in his hometown before relocating to London. When he was younger, he frequently watched movies, which inspired him to be in the business as an adult.
Are Lena Headey and Dan Cadan still together?
yes! Lena Headey and Dana Cadan have been friends since they were little. They later developed into best friends and then began dating. Lena gave birth to a daughter named Teddy in the year 2015, however she didn’t reveal Teddy’s father until the following year, in 2017. The same year, it was revealed that Teddy was Dan’s daughter.
Lena announced her engagement to Dan in the same year. They got married the following year in a small ceremony. They currently share a home in the UK with their daughter Teddy.
Headey’s first marriage lasted till 2013!
Lena Headey previously wed Peter Loughran, a singer and hairstylist, in 2007. Wylie, their son, was born to them. They were unable to manage their relationship even after having a child and parted ways in 2013.
Additionally, she was dating some actors, including Johnny Cicco, Jerome Flynn, and Jason Flemyng, who she worked with on Game of Thrones and in the Jungle Book.
Short Bio of Lena Headey
Lena Headey, a well-known British actress, is Dan’s wife. She gained notoriety after playing Cersei Lannister in the HBO fantasy drama series Game of Thrones. In the year 1992, she made her debut in a motion picture with the release of Waterland.
She has since shown to be unstoppable and has starred in a number of well-known films and television shows, including The Brothers Grimm (2005), 300 (2007), Imagine Me & You (2005), 300: Rise of an Empire (2014), and others. She was nominated for a Golden Globe Award and five Primetime Emmy Awards for her role in Game of Thrones.
How much networth does Lena Headey Make?
Lena Headey, Dan’s wife, is thought to be worth about $12 million as of 2022.Her lucrative acting career is the main source of her net worth. In contrast to the fifth and sixth seasons of the show, where she made $300k each episode, the seventh and eighth seasons of Game of Thrones paid her $1.1 million per episode.
How is his building & vehicle collection?
2014 saw Lena pay $790k for a home in Sherman Oaks. She recently sold the house, which has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, for $2.05 million. In June 2008, Lena and her ex-husband paid $1.685 million for a home in Los Angeles, which they later sold for $1.349 million just a year before divorcing.She also collects a variety of high-end vehicles, including Mercedes, Jeep Liberty, Lexus LX 470, Toyota Prado, and others.
- Dan Cadan obtained a temporary job after moving to London, which was challenging for him.
- He began his career as a Guy Ritchie the director’s assistant.
- He also worked as a production assistant on the 2001 film Snatch as well as the films Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.
- Dan then started producing films and documentaries for Madonna.
- For her concert DVD Madonna: Sticky & Sweet Tour, he served as the cameraman.
- He co-wrote the screenplay for Madonna’s film Filth and Wisdom in 2005.
- His wife, Lena Headey, starred in the 2009 short film The Devil’s Wedding, which he both directed and created.
- He tried performing as a star in the film Morvern Callar in addition to directing and writing scripts, but that experience made him realize that he was not cut out to be an actor.
- At the Cleveland International Film Festival in 2010, his television series The Devil’s Wife won the award for Best International Short Film.