Facts of Dana Holgorsen
|Full Name:||Dana Holgorsen|
|Birth Date:||June 21, 1971|
|Profession:||American head football coach|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Education||Valdosta State University|
|Kids||McClayne, Logan, and Karlyn|
|Dana Holgorsen Twitter|
|Dana Holgorsen Instagram|
Dana Carl Holgorsen is an American head football coach at the University of Houston and a former player.
What nationality is Dana Carl Holgorsen?
Dana Carl Holgorsen is an American actor who was born on June 21, 1971, in Davenport, Iowa. He is 50 years old as of 2022, and his zodiac sign is Cancer. His ethnicity is Caucasian and his nationality is American.
Framework for Education
Dana received his high school education at Mount Pleasant Community High School, where he graduated in 1989. Following that, he attended Iowa Wesleyan College and played wide receiver. He later graduated in 1993 with a bachelor’s degree.
He also enrolled at Valdosta State University, where he earned a Master’s degree in Health and Physical Education in 1995.
What is Dana Carl Holgorsen Salary and net worth?
Dana has a really remarkable net worth and has done rather well in his life. His annual salary is roughly $3 million, and he has an estimated net worth of $11 million.
According to a report from SB Nation, Houston also wanted to employ Dana as its new head coach. According to SB Nation, Houston offered him a five-year, $20 million contract. He is displaying a rich lifestyle in an appealing manner. Furthermore, his home is the first luxury dwelling in the United States to be constructed entirely of cross-laminated timber. In 2014, he built his home in Morgantown.
Is Dana Carl Holgerson Married?
Candice Holgorsen was Dana Carl’s previous wife. There is no more information on when or where they tied their knots. However, the couple split in 2005 for unknown reasons. Karlyn, Logan, and McClane are the names of his three children from his marriage to Candice. Furthermore, there have been no current rumors about his personal or business life.
Dana Carl Holgorsen’s Professional Life
- Dana Carl Holgorsen began his coaching career as a position coach at Valdosta State in 1993.
- From 1993 through 1995, he worked as a quarterback, receivers, and special teams coach under head coach Hal Mumme.
- He also attended Mississippi College from 1996 to 1998 and Wingate University in 1999.
- Dana Carl was a member of the Texas Tech coaching staff from 2000 to 2007, serving as an inside receivers coach from 2000 to 2004.
- From 2005 to 2006, he was promoted to co-offensive coordinator with Sonny Dykes, and then to offensive coordinator in 2007.
- Holgorsen coached at Houston from 2008 to 2009.
- In 2010, he was employed by Oklahoma State University. During that span, the Cowboys’ offense was ranked 61st in total offense in the country.
- Dana came to West Virginia as an offensive coordinator on December 22nd of that year.
- Holgorsen came up with the “diamond formation” set in 2009.
- Houston’s lightning-quick wide receivers were suited for Dana’s spread strategy, and the Texans continued to run it after Dana left, leading the NCAA in scoring with over 50 points per game and 600 yards per game in 2011.
- West Virginia offered him a new six-year contract in August 2012.
- Dana Carl resigned from West Virginia on January 1, 2019, to assume the role of head coach at the University of Houston.