Facts of Daniel Jinich
|Full Name:||Daniel Jinich|
|Wife||Pati Jinich (1996)|
|Married||Pati Jinich (1996)|
|Education||Harvard Business School|
|Kids||Juju, Alan, Sami|
Daniel Jinich is a well-known entrepreneur. His wife Pati Jinich, a well-known chef and media personality, has made him even more famous.
What is the nationality of Daniel Jinich?
Daniel comes from a Mexican household. Jinich is of Mexican descent and belongs to the white ethnic group. In the same way, he practices Christianity.
Where did Daniel Jinich finish his studies?
Jinich finished high school in 1983 at the American High School of Mexican City. He also earned his bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania. Daniel graduated from Harvard Business School with a master’s degree in business administration.
What is Daniel Jinich’s current net worth and salary?
The successful businessman who is connected with a number of well-known organizations. As a result, we may confidently assume that he makes a solid living from it. Jinich, a businessman and investor, lives a lavish lifestyle thanks to his wealth.
Jinich’s net worth is predicted to be around $3 million as of 2022, according to sources. With various enterprises under his name, his net worth and annual salary would undoubtedly climb in the coming days. Pati Jinich, his wife, has a net worth of $1 million as of 2022.
Daniel Jinich and his wife are enjoying their married life.
Pati Jinich, a lovely and talented lady, was Daniel Jinich’s wife. In 1996, the charming couple is expected to exchange wedding vows. Despite their celebrity, they choose not to have their personal lives exposed in the public. As a result, they want to avoid the limelight.
Moreover, the couples began dating after meeting on a blind date, according to the sources. Daniel and Pati are the parents of three children. Their first son, Juju Jinich, was born on May 12, 2006, and their second son, Sami Jinich, was born on October 17, 2001. Alan Jinich, the couple’s third son, was also welcomed into the family. Likewise, the couple and their children are happy in their home in Chevy Chase, Maryland, Mexico.
Daniel has been married to his lovely wife for almost two decades. With their children, the couple is having a wonderful married life.
Who is the wife of Daniel Jinich?
Pati Jinich, Daniel Jinich’s wife, is a well-known cook and television personality. Second, Pati is a cookbook author as well as a food columnist. Finally, she gained popularity after appearing in the television show “Pati’s Mexican Table.”
This also helped her receive an Emmy nomination and the James Beard Award for culinary excellence. She’s also the author of two cookbooks, Pati’s Mexican Table and Mexican Today.
Daniel Jinich’s professional path
- Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst was where he began his career as an investing professional.
- Following that, he joined ACON Investments, LLC in 2000 and gradually ascended through the ranks to become a General Partner.
- He was then promoted to Managing Partner of the entire company. Likewise, he also broadened his business knowledge.
- He also rose to the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors at Injured Workers Pharmacy, LLC.
- Jinich is presently a director of BioMatrix Holdings, LLC, where he previously held several high-ranking positions.
- Daniel also worked for Grupo Coin as a Senior Investment Professional and as an Executive Operator.
- After that, he worked for Bankers Trust Company’s Latin American Merchant Banking group for several years.
- You May Also Like:Colt Prattes