David Warner is an Australian professional cricketer who has captained the Australian national side in all three formats of the game (T20, ODI, and Test).
What is the age of David Warner?
David Warner was born on October 27, 1986, in Paddington, New South Wales, Australia, as David Andrew Warner. He will be 36 years old in 2022, and his zodiac sign is Scorpio. Howard Warner, his father, worked in a heavy machinery shop, and Lorraine Warner, his mother, is a nurse. Stephen Warner is his older brother. David is of Australian descent and comes from a white ethnic background. Similarly, he adheres to the Christian faith.
What are the hobbies of David warner?
Traveling, golfing, writing, and swimming are among Warner’s favorite pastimes. Matraville Public School was David’s alma mater.Also, he also attended Randwick Boys High School for his further secondary studies.
What is the net worth of Warner?
As of 2022, David Warner’s net worth is expected to be around $9.9 million. In addition, his contract with Cricket Australia for the 2017-2018 season was worth $564,174. His annual pay has yet to be revealed in the media. Warner makes money via his wages and sponsorships.
He generates money from lucrative sponsorship partnerships with high-profile corporations including Toyota, LG, Gray-Nicolls, and Asics. David and his family are currently living the high life. However, the media has yet to publish specific details on his homes, automobile collection, and other assets.
Who is David Warner’s wife?
Candice Falzon Warner, David Warner’s long-term girlfriend, married him. Candice, his wife, is a well-known Australian ironwoman and fitness model. In April of 2015, the couple exchanged vows. Ivy Mae Warner and Indi Rae Warner are the couple’s two children.
In 2016, David was named Australian Sports Dad of the Year. Warner, his wife, and their two daughters live in Sydney, Australia.
What are the controversies of David Warner?
David’s controversies are repeatedly released into the public eye through numerous sources. He attacked England’s Joe Root at Walkabout Birmingham on June 9, 2013, a few hours after Australia lost an ICC Champion Trophy match against England.
Following the event, the Australian Cricket Team took harsh measures against him, fining him $7,000 and excluding him from participating in any further tournament or tour matches.
He further clarified that Root was making fun of Hashim Amla, a South African batsman, who prompted him to do so. Similarly, on the 4th of March 2018, at the tea break of the 4th day of the first test between Australia and South Africa, David and Quinton De Kock exchanged derogatory insults.
Following that, the ICC sued him, docking 75% of his match money and awarding 3 demerit points. David was recently banned from playing international cricket for a year after being found guilty of ball-tampering and accepting the punishment in front of the press.
What are the work experience of Warner?
David Warner began playing cricket when he was just a child. He also became a member of the Sydney Coastal Cricket Club’s under 8 squads. Following that, he began playing cricket as a right-handed batsman until establishing himself as a renowned left-handed batsman.
Career Opportunities on the Global Stage
- At the age of 20, David made his international debut in an ODI against South Africa in Hobart, becoming the first cricketer in 132 years to be selected for the national team without having played domestic cricket.
- Warner also made his Test debut against New Zealand in Brisbane on December 1, 2011.
- On the 11th of January 2011, he made his T20 debut in Melbourne against South Africa.
- He is the second batsman to make the most ODI hundreds during his international debut year of 2009. In 2016, he scored the most runs in one-day internationals, and in 2017, he became the fastest Australian and third fastest cricketer in the world to reach 4000 ODI runs.
What awards did Warner win?
- He has also garnered numerous awards, including The Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year in 2012. In 2016, and again in 2017, he was awarded the Allan Border Medal as Australia’s best player.
- Between 2015 and 2018, he served as the national team’s vice-captain for Test and ODI forms. Many previous players have referred to him as a potential cricket legend.
What is the height and weight of David Warner?
Warner stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs roughly 65 kilograms.
Facts of David Warner
|Full Name:||David Warner|
|Birth Date:||October 27, 1986|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Wife||Candice Falzon Warner|
|Married||Candice Falzon Warner (2015)|
|Net Worth||$9.9 million|
|Birth Place||Paddington, New South Wales|
|Education||Matraville Public School, Randwick Boys High School|
|Kids||Ivy Mae Warner and Indi Rae|
|David Warner Facebook|
|David Warner Twitter|
|David Warner Instagram|
You may also like: Sandeep Lamichhane