Facts of Deen Kharbouch
|Full Name:||Deen Kharbouch|
|Birth Date:||September 18, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Education||New York University|
|Deen Kharbouch Twitter|
|Deen Kharbouch Instagram|
Deen Kharbouch is a well-known media personality who rose to prominence as a result of her feud with her ex-husband, French Montana, a well-known rapper. In addition, she is a gifted writer, creator, designer, and the CEO of Kruziek Enterprise.
How old is Deen Kharbouch?
Nadeen M Palmer was Deen’s real name when she was born. Her birthday is September 18th, 1985. She is now 37 years old. Likewise, she is of Afro-American descent and holds the American nationality.
She received her Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies from New York University. Deen is five feet and four inches tall. Her weight is approximately 58 kg. Her hair is black, and her eyes are brown.
Deen Kharbouch and French Montana’s Marriage and Divorce
In 2007, Kharbouch married famous rapper French Montana, whose real name is Karim Kharbouch. French, her ex-husband, is a famous rapper. Kruz Kharbouch was born to the former couple after more than half a decade of marriage.
She was living a happy life with her family, but when her husband’s career took off, the spark in their relationship began to fade. Deen and her husband began living separately in 2012.
Kharbouch accused the rapper of “abandoning” her and her son while he built a successful career as a rapper. The estranged couple was blaming and shaming each other on social media. She blamed her failed marriage on her ex-husband and his alleged girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian.
Kharbouch eventually filed for divorce in 2012, and the couple began to live separately. The couple legally separated in 2014, and their divorce was settled for $2 million. Despite the fact that she had to go through a lot of drama and controversies. She now owns her own business and enjoys her life as a single proud mother to her son. Furthermore, she is free of rumors and controversies.
While her ex-husband, French Montana, has been spotted with a slew of other celebrities including Khloe Kardashian, Sanaa Lathan, Trina, Iggy Azalea, and the list goes on. He has not, however, confirmed his relationship with any of the women.
How much is the Net Worth & Salary of Deen Kharbouch?
Deen Kharbouch, an American businessman, is estimated to be worth around $2 million as of 2022. Kruziek Enterprise is her company’s CEO. Similarly, she makes a respectable profit from her company.
Despite the fact that the French agreed to pay $2 million for the divorce settlement out of his total net worth of $8 million. As part of her child support obligations, the rapper pays her ex-wife $7000 per month.
Deen does not endorse any specific brands, but she does run her own company. As a result, she amass a substantial sum of money through her own business. She is currently living a happy and peaceful life as a businesswoman.
Career of Deen Kharbouch
- Deen Kharbouch has made a name for herself as an accomplished writer and designer in the United States.
- Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, she worked in finance for Vornado Realty Trust until 2005. Deen then worked as a marketing associate at Sroz Friedberg.
- Deen founded Palmer Road in 2011, and she continues to work there today.
- She also co-founded Coke Boys Entertainment with her ex-husband, French Montana, and founded Kruziek enterprise.
- Likewise, she is a Hillary Clinton supporter, expressing her support for the Democrat candidate for President of the United States in 2016.
- She has had a strong desire to lead others since she was a child.
- She has been able to support herself for the past few years since divorcing her famous rapper husband.
- You May ALso Like:Peggy Trentini