- 1 Quick Facts of Dennis Rader
- 2 How was the childhood of Dennis Rader?
- 3 What is the education level of Dennis Rader?
- 4 How much is the net worth of Dennis Rader?
- 5 Arrest and Imprisonment
- 6 How is the status of relationships of Dennis Rader?
- 7 How is the career of Dennis Rader heading?
- 8 More information about Dennis Rader
- 9 How tall is Dennis Rader?
- 10 Is he active on social media?
Quick Facts of Dennis Rader
|Full Name:||Dennis Rader|
|Born Date:||01 Mar, 1945|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Married Date:||March 22, 1971|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Pittsburg, Kansas|
|Education||Wichita State University|
|Father||William Elvin Rader|
|Mother||Dorothea Mae Rader|
|Siblings||(Three) Paul, Bill, and Jeff Rader|
|Wiki||Dennis Rader Wiki|
American serial killer Dennis Rader is also known as the “Bind, Torture, Kill” Killer or the “BTK Strangler.”
How was the childhood of Dennis Rader?
Dennis Rader, who became 77 years old on March 9, 1945, was born. He was born in Pittsburg, Kansas, and is a citizen of the United States.He also practices Christianity and was born under the sign of Pisces. When it comes to his parents, he was born to Dorothea Mae Rader and William Elvin Rader.
Dorothea works as a cook, while William, a former US Marine, previously worked for the energy company KG&E.He also grew up in Wichita with three additional brothers, Paul, Bill, and Jeff Rader.
What is the education level of Dennis Rader?
Dennis finished elementary school at Riverview Elementary School and high school at Wichita Heights High School in 1963, according to his scholastic history.After that, he had a job for a short while before enrolling in Kansas Wesleyan College in 1965. But after only two semesters, he dropped out and enlisted in the US Air Force in 1966.He served in the Air Force for four years. He also got the National Defense Service Medal, the Small Arms Expert Marksmanship Ribbon, and the Air Force Good Conduct Medal during that time.
He later returned to Butler County Community College in El Dorado, where he eventually earned an Associate’s degree in electronics in 1973. Then he enrolled at Wichita State University that same year.He used to fantasize about tying up and raping females when he was younger.Even worse, he began hanging dogs and cats after torturing them to death. But for a long time, he kept his sinister side a secret from the outside world.
How much is the net worth of Dennis Rader?
Over the course of his criminal career, Dennis has made a sizable sum of money. In 2023, his net worth was $19 million.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Hadden Clark
Arrest and Imprisonment
It was a tremendous mistake for him to submit a floppy CD to the police after sending them numerous letters first. The police quickly identified the source of the floppy disc, and on February 25, 2005, he was taken into custody.In the course of the interview, Dennis admitted to every crime. He was then given a life sentence for his 10 killings. He is now being held at Kansas’ El Dorado Correctional Facility.
How is the status of relationships of Dennis Rader?
Currently Dennis is incarcerated and living alone. Previously, he was wed to Paula Dietz. On May 22, 1971, they exchanged vows.Even so, they produced a son and a daughter. He did, however, continue to have a positive reputation in his family as a spouse and a parent.
His wife and kids were unaware of his deadly tendencies. Paula was stunned when he was jailed in 2005, and she was given an immediate divorce. His children did the same, cutting off communication with him.
How is the career of Dennis Rader heading?
- Previously, Dennis Rader was employed at an IGA supermarket’s meat department. He had a number of jobs throughout the early 1970s.
- In late 1973 or early 1974, he also worked for Cessna, a manufacturer of aircraft. But he was quickly let go.
- His mentality was troubled by his prolonged unemployment. Then, he once more experienced the menacing fantasies that had followed him throughout boyhood.
- He had issues back then with a Hispanic woman named Julie Otero and her daughter Josephine, who resided in a nearby neighborhood. He then began tormenting them and even bound and tortured them.
- He killed all four people inside their home on January 15, 1974, after breaking in bearing a weapon. She then began doing similarly.
- He attacked Kathryn Bright, 21, and his brother Kevin on April 4, 1974. She repeatedly stabbed Kathryn to death while shooting Kevin, who was able to escape.
- He claimed to be the “BTK” murderer, also known as the “Bind, Torture, Kill” killer, in a string of ominous letters he sent to the police in 1974.
- As soon as he was hired by a business that specialized in the installation of alarm systems, he began to concentrate on his work. Moving on, in 1977 he murdered Shirley Vian and Nancy Fox, two more victims.
- Kansas was shocked by the killings in 1977, and police warned citizens to be cautious. Dennis became leery because of the increased police activity, and he abstained from killing for a while.
More information about Dennis Rader
Between the late 1970s and the early 1980s, Dennis didn’t commit any crimes since he acquired a job and started a family. He did, however, kill his neighbor’s Marine again in 1985.After a year, he killed Vicki, a young mother, once more. He killed Dolores Davis, an elderly woman, in 1991 after breaking into her home.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Hadden Clark
How tall is Dennis Rader?
Dennis has a height of 5 feet 11 inches, or 1.8 meters, and a weight of about 86 kg, or 190 pounds.Similar to that, he has light brown eyes and half a head of baldness with brown hair on the back. Other than this, there are no known details about his physical characteristics.
He isn’t on any of his social media accounts when it comes to them.Hence He is currently incarcerated. He may have avoided using social media before the arrest out of fear of getting caught.