Facts of Derek Ramsay
|Full Name:||Derek Ramsay|
|Birth Date:||December 7, 1976|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Divorce||Mary Christine Jolly (m. 2002–2003)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||in Enfield, England,|
|Education||Maria Montessori High School|
|Father||Derek Arthur Ramsay Sr|
|Derek Ramsay Instagram|
Derek Ramsay, a Filipino-born British actor, is renowned for his roles in English Only, Please, No Other Woman, and I Love You, Goodbye. Additionally, he was well-known for beginning his career as an MTV VJ, a model, and a TV commercial actor.
What is Derek Ramsay’s age?
Derek Ramsay, 43 years old, was born on 7 December 1976 in Enfield, England, United Kingdom. However, he grew up in Cainta, Rizal, Philippines. He is the son of a Filipina mother, Remedios Paggao-Ramsay, who is the head of housekeeping at 11 Cadogan Gardens in England, and a British father, Derek Arthur Ramsay Sr, who was an inspector at Scotland Yard for the Metropolitan Police Service.
Derek, who holds both British and Philippine citizenship, is of mixed race ( Asian-European). He attended Maria Montessori High School in the Philippines for his education. Then he attended an English boarding school. Derek holds a Marketing degree from both New Hampshire and Boston.
Who is Ex-Wife of Derek Ramsay?
The gorgeous actor has experienced numerous partnerships during his lifetime. Additionally, he was previously married but in a relationship with his current girlfriend. In 2002, Derek and his ex-wife Mary Christine Jolly exchanged wedding vows. During their marriage, they were also blessed with a son named Austin Ramsay. However, they were unable to preserve their marriage. In 2003, little than a year after their wedding, the couple divorced.
He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Andrea Torres. His girlfriend Andrea is an actress, host, dancer, lingerie designer, and commercial model from the Philippines. Ramsay said that his girlfriend Andrea Torres just answered “Yes” to his proposal. They are still together.
What are the Previous Relationships of Derek Ramsay?
He previously dated Alexa Amos from 2013 till 2013. In 2013, he began a relationship with Cristine Reyes, a Filipina actress and model.
From 2006 through 2012, he was in a relationship with Angelica Panganiban. In addition, Derek dated Solenn Heussaff from 2002 to 2006 and Anne Curtis in 2005.
You may also like:Dylan Efron
What is the Net Worth of Derek Ramsay?
Derek is still engaged in the entertainment world and earns a respectable income. According to sources, Derek Ramsay’s predicted net worth in 2022 is $1 million. As a model, actor, and host, he has amassed considerable wealth. His projected pay as an actor is from $19,000 to $210,000 per year.
In 2018, the film “The Girl in the Orange Dress” starring him grossed 21 million Pesos at the box office. 21 million Pesos converted to USD equals around $20,710.60. In addition, he is enjoying a lavish lifestyle and earning money for his work.
What is Derek Ramsay’s Apparent Height?
The attractive actor Derek has a muscular and toned physique. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall, or 1.8 meters tall. His body weighs approximately 74 kilograms, or 163 pounds. Derek has black hair and eyes of a dark brown hue.
Career of Derek Ramsay
- In 2001, he made his professional television debut as a host on the television program “Eat Bulaga U-bet.”
- From 2005 to 2006, Derek portrayed Kahimu on the television series “Ang Panday: Book 1&2.”
- The following year, in 2006, he made his film debut in “Kasal Kasali Kasalo” as Ronnie.
- The same year, 2006, he portrayed Mark in another film titled “One More Chance.”
- Derek has appeared in films as Jeremy in “T2,” Oliver Cruz in “And I Love You So,” and Gary Angeles in “I Love You, Goodbye.”
- In 2018, he appeared in the film “The Girl in the Orange Dress,” followed by Mga Mata Sa Dilim in 2019.
- In addition, he appeared on the television series Brillante Mendoza’s Amo and The Better Woman, respectively.
- Additionally, he was a member of the Philippines national ultimate disc squad. Ramsay is selected as the lead ambassador for the Philippine national beach football team due to his skill as a player.