Quick Facts of Derek Tisdelle
|Full Name:||Derek Tisdelle|
|Married Date:||June 30, 2012|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||two (daughter: Mara Carmen and son: Noah Santiago)|
Derek Tisdelle is well-known for being the husband of Canadian actress, producer, director, and writer Michelle Morgan.
How was the early life of Derek Tisdelle?
Canada is where Derek Tisdelle was born and raised. Sadly, there is no information available regarding his birthplace or date. He is a Canadian national, however it is unclear what race he belongs to.
Additionally, details on his parents, siblings, education, and early life. He has kept a low profile and avoided discussing anything in the media.
Michelle was the fourth child of Chilean-Canadian parents when she was born. She was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on July 16, 1981. She also has five siblings, with two younger and three older.
Likewise, he was raised in Vancouver, Canada. At the University of Toronto, she apparently majored in theatre and classical literature before deciding to pursue an acting career.
What is the relationship status of Derek Tisdelle?
Michelle Morgan, a well-known actress, is wedded to Derek Tisdelle. After a couple of years of romance, the pair got hitched on June 30, 2012. He and Michelle kept their relationship a secret before getting married because of this. According to reports, they met in a grocery store in Alberta, Canada.
In addition, Morgan celebrated her seventh wedding anniversary with her spouse Derek on Instagram on June 30th, 2019. He and their daughter were in a photo that Michelle published.
“Happy 7th Anniversary Derek, ❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️⚡️”. Mara captioned.
He never discusses his relationship with his better half in the public because he is not active on social media. On her social media, Morgan does, however, routinely post about their travels and holidays.
Along with her coworkers, Morgan frequently shows her images to her husband, kids, and other family members. Additionally, Morgan gleefully posts pictures of the two attending various film events and award shows together on her social media.
Over eight years have passed since this lovely couple were married. They are fortunate to have two kids. As a result, on April 1, 2011, they welcomed their first child, a daughter named Mara Carmen.
Mara reportedly weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces at birth as well. And on September 30, 2013, they welcomed their second child, who was due in two years. So they welcomed a boy by the name of Noah Santiago.
Derek plays the role of Supportive Husband.
Michelle almost always sticks to her demanding schedule. She must therefore handle a lot as a mother of two in order to continue her acting career. But such kindness from him.
According to her, her husband has given her professional decision his full support. She claimed that as a result, she is not required to spend more time at home caring for their children.
Interviews with Morgan hardly ever include her husband’s topic. However, she recently admitted in an interview that one of the factors contributing to the success of her acting profession is the fact that she never has to set aside time for their children and other domestic duties.
|You may also like Rob Lowe|
- He is a movie producer and investor, according to various web sites. However, Derek’s work and career have not yet been officially verified.
- Michelle, his wife, is an actress, director, writer, and producer. She is well-known for playing Samantha Louise in the CBC television series Heartland.
- She made her television debut in 1999’s Road Rage, a television movie, playing the small part of Rebecca. Similar to this, she played Onyangos Tochter in an episode of Die Patriarchin in 2005.
- In addition, Morgan received the most well-known role of her career in 2007 as Samantha Louise in the CBC television series Heartland. She also played Kate Kane’s mother in the 2019–2020 season of Batwoman.
- Heartland eventually broke the record for the longest-running hour-long scripted drama in Canadian television history on March 29, 2015. As a result, in May 2020, the show was renewed for a fourteenth season.
- Michelle has started along the path to directing and writing after more than 15 years of playing in cinema and television. As a result, she established “Medano Films,” her own movie company, in 2018.
How much is the net worth of Derek Tisdelle?
Regarding his earnings and net worth, there is no conclusive evidence. He has undoubtedly made a sizable chunk of money throughout the course of his career, though. Michelle Morgan has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
What is the height and weight of Derek Tisdelle?
Derek is an attractive and tall man. He exudes intelligence and charm. He is a good weight for his body type and tall, which complements it well.
His physical characteristics, such as height, weight, clothing and shoe sizes, etc., are not made public. His hair was once a dark brown color that ultimately turned gray, and he also has a pair of lovely blue eyes.
Derek keeps his personal affairs private and is discreet. None of the social media profiles for him are active. On social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, he has not been active.
The couple’s children and his wife, though, are frequently mentioned in her Instagram posts.