Facts of Dez Machado
|Full Name:||Dez Machado|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Tiktok star, Instagram star, Social Media personality|
|Sibling:||Three (Alexis, Victoria and Rachel)|
In the United States, Dez Machado is a well-known social media celebrity. Dez Machado is a YouTube video maker who has extended to include Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok, among other platforms.
How old is Dez Machado’s ?
Dez Machado is 16 years old and was born on May 28, 2004. Desiree Machado is her full name, and she hails from California. In a video, she claimed to be of European, Mexican, and Japanese descent. Dez also revealed in another video that her biological father was Japanese, but she did not reveal his name or any other facts.
Her mother’s name is Marianne, and she has remarried to Lucas. Her mother is a wedding photographer, while her stepfather is a cinematographer. Dez has a tight relationship with her stepfather. Dez is also the youngest of four girls. Alexis, her older sister, appears on her YouTube channel frequently and has her own channel named “Alexis Marie.” Victoria and Rachel are the names of her younger sisters.
Furthermore, the film titled Each of my family members picked out my attire for school for a week featured all of Dez’s family members. Dez finds it more convenient to buy things online rather than in real stores. Similarly, biology is her favorite school subject, while she despises arithmetic.
How much is Dez Machado’s net worth ?
Dez’s estimated net worth is between $1 million and $5 million. Her self-titled YouTube channel is valued at $429,000. She has over 175 videos with a total of over 90.9 million views. Dez also uploads six new videos per month on average, resulting in 184k views and 1.4k new subscribers per day.
Her second channel is also worth $23,000. Dez has over 40 videos with a total of 14.7 million views. She also produces four new videos per month on average, generating 16.2 video views and 52 new members per day.
In a video titled My judgmental followers’ assumptions about me… 2019, Dez Machado addressed the topic of her fans making assumptions about her. This video was released on January 18, 2019. Dez debunked fan stereotypes about her being harsh, judgmental, affluent, and so on throughout the video. She also stated that Dez never smoked or drank, contrary to widespread assumption.
Dez, on the other hand, has been scolded by fans for using the n-word in her videos on numerous occasions. While she apologized in the video, she also attempted to defend her actions by claiming that she did so while lip-syncing to song lyrics that contained the term, which is not entirely true.
Is Dez Machado in a relationship?
Renato, a classmate, was in a relationship with Dez Machado. He appeared on her YouTube channels and Instagram feeds frequently before she got popular on YouTube. In a video titled converting my lover into a bratz doll LOL gone wrong, she presented him to her YouTube subscribers. On January 27, 2019, Dez shared this video. He had, however, previously appeared in her vlogs.
Dez claimed in one of her videos that she is hesitant to be too close with her boyfriend on camera because her family watches her films. My boyfriend and I wore matching clothing to school for a week…, me and my boyfriend remade cringy couple TikToks (LMAO). my birthday weekend in San Francisco 2019 (VLOG), fair w/ my guy 2018 ;), and so on.
The lovers, on the other hand, had a lot of fights. As a result, they concluded it was not in their best interests for either of them, and they separated ways in late 2019.
How much is Dez Machado’s height?
Dez’s body dimensions, such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip measures, dress size, shoe size, and so on, are unknown. A automobile accident left Dez Machado with a scar on her stomach. She, too, has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Machado’s professional history
- The teen is a social media sensation professionally. She is mostly a YouTube video developer who creates entertainment for other young females. Vlogs about education, makeup hauls, try-ons, and more can be found in her videos.
- Her Dez Machado channel was also previously known as DESDAMONA. This channel currently has over 1.15 million subscribers. The Mixed Six channel also featured Dez and her family.
- On April 2, 2015, Dez started her first YouTube channel, which has 1.15 million followers and 90,949,484 views. Her secondary channel has 404k subscribers and 16,289,096 views. On November 28, 2015, Dez launched his second channel.
- Her initial channel’s video titled the first day of 8th-grade grwm/vlog 2017 has been viewed over 1 million times. This video rapidly became her most popular to that date. This video was uploaded by Dez on August 18, 2017. Tyler The Creator’s album Flower Boy prompted her to do a makeup lesson.
- Dez got her first phone in fifth grade, and after seeing the app icon while scrolling through her camera roll, she realized she could upload any form of video to YouTube. Dez, on the other hand, was under the impression that the platform was just for music videos. This is how her own YouTube channel was born.
- With the vlog Mall Vlog + Haul, she began uploading videos in December 2016. Prior to her primary channel, she started posting on her secondary channel.
- In August 2016, Dez began vlogging on the second channel. In the months that followed, she ceased uploading to her secondary channel and instead focused on her primary channel, including vlogs, shopping hauls, and beauty and skincare routines.
- Dez earned $2-5 in previous months, according to a video she posted tracking her income, but received a $323 cheque in August 2017. By the end of the year, Dez’s channel had over 16k subscribers.
- In the middle of the next year, her channel began to gather views and subscribers again, and she began earning over a thousand dollars per month in June 2018, with 100k subscribers by August of that year.
You May Also Like: Connor Swindells