Facts of Doug Spedding
|Full Name:||Doug Spedding|
|Break Up||Christina El Moussa, Tracy Diaz|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Doug Spedding is a former Orange County businessman who rose to fame as the ex-boyfriend of Christina El Moussa, a popular TV personality and Flip or Flop star.
What is Doug Spedding Nationality?
Doug Spedding was born in the United States of America in the year 1962. He is currently 60 years old. Doug is of American descent and comes from a white ethical family. When it comes to his physical appearance, Doug Spedding is only a few inches taller than his ex-girlfriend Christina, who measures at 5 feet 9 inches. His hair is light brown, while his eyes are dark brown.
How much is the Net Worth of Doug Spedding ?
Doug Spedding’s fortune is accumulated through his work as an auto dealer. Doug and his ex-girlfriend Christina bought a house in 2013 with a market value of roughly $2 million. He went through a financial catastrophe in 2008, when the housing market in the United States of America fell.
Doug and his ex-girlfriend used to live in a $6000 per month house, but owing to the financial crisis, they had to move to a $700 per month apartment. However, a few years later, their house renovation reality program became quite famous, and they began earning $10,000 per episode.
Who is Doug Spedding Currently Dating?
Doug Spedding was in a relationship with Christina El Moussa in her personal life. They did, however, go their separate ways. His drug usage was the reason for their breakup. Doug was arrested and charged with drug possession.
He also completed an 18-month diversion program after pleading guilty to marijuana possession. He had a romantic relationship with Tracy Diaz before dating Christina. They later broke up for various reasons.
Doug has six children from his various relationships with a variety of women, none of whom have been made public. He hasn’t even revealed any information about his children. Spedding has been involved in numerous controversies. Similarly, he was accused of domestic violence.
Job and Career
- Doug Speeding is a businessman who has been sued on several occasions for underpaying his staff and refusing to sign customer registration papers.
- His profession is that of an auto dealer. Both cases, however, were later dismissed.
- He was charged with felony narcotics possession and drug paraphernalia in 2011.
- The charge is also removed later. He is one of the few successful celebrities in the industry.
- There is no additional information about his professional background.
- Christina El Moussa, his ex-girlfriend, is a well-known American real estate investor and TV personality.
- Christina appears alongside her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa on the HGTV show Flip or Flop.
- House flipping has proven to be a profitable real estate investment technique for her.
- You May Also Like:Alan Stokes