Facts of Evie Clair
|Full Name:||Evie Clair|
|Age:||18 years old|
|Birthday:||December 2, 2003|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||American soprano, Pianist|
Evie Clair, an American soprano and pianist, sings in each of these styles. Evie Clair rose to new heights of stardom after being chosen as a finalist on the twelfth season of America’s Got Talent. She has a few original songs under her belt, including “For You” and “Love You One More Time,” in a similar spirit. The biography of Evie Clair includes information on her age, height, net worth, boyfriend, and ethnicity.
How much is the net worth of Evie Clair?
Evie Clair wages and income reached $7,000 as of 2022. Her net worth is regarded as being this. And her primary source of income is her singing career. has additionally produced 128 videos, with over 13.7 million total views. And month after month, her fan base has gradually expanded.
How old is Evie Clair?
Evie Clair was born in 2003 in Florence, Arizona. seventeen-year-old Sagittarius. She was created here. Amos Abplanalp is Hillary’s mother. Unknown are her brother and three sisters. She also values her family very much. She also looks after her siblings. Evie loves to talk about her family and will never keep it a secret.
Evie Clair’s parents are close. She asserted that her intention is to boost their pride. During the filming of “America’s Got Talent,” her father passed away from cancer. She sung “Arms” to him. After the video gained popularity, the audience and judges applauded it standing ovation. Evie was able to effectively crowdfund her father’s medical care. On September 7, 2017, Amos Abplanalp passed away from cancer.
Evie was attracted by music at the age of two. She began warming up her hands on the piano before she found her voice and began singing. She has enjoyed music ever since she was a small girl, and at the age of 8, she had her stage debut at the Halo Theatre. Her biggest musical influences were her musician grandparents and her music-educated mother.
How tall is Evie Clair?
Evie Clair is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 55 kg. On the other hand, her other physical measurements are unknown and are still being looked at. She also has brown eyes and brunette hair.
Evie Clair is dating who?
Evie and Clancy Thomas are dating. The two regularly exchange photos on their respective social media accounts. He is an average person, not a famous one. In a same vein, the couple is well-liked and respected among Evie’s supporters.
Career Line of Evie Clair
- The “Once I Was a Beehive” theme song competition was won by Evie. At the film’s premiere, she performed the song.
- She appeared in “For You” as well. Evie, a pianist and singer, wrote songs specifically for her cousin.
- Clair briefly lost the public’s trust as a result of these little and significant enterprises.
- “Love You One More Time” served as the catalyst for Evie ‘s professional career. Digital channels were used to distribute her songs.
- Since thousands of people complimented it, her fame grew.
- Evie had delivered two “AGT” audition tapes by 2017. She left no evidence behind.
- Evie finally got the show to take her after three tries. She was popular, but she didn’t make the top five. Throughout the competition, she enthralled the judges and spectators with her performance of “What a Wonderful World.”
- Evie Clair received numerous standing ovations from the judges as well.
- After being ousted, she immediately gained notoriety and began a tour of the state.
- At a Diamondbacks game, Clair sang the national anthem.
- He helped Evie , the 2014 “Arizona’s Rockin With Talents” winner, record “Cokeville Miracle.”
- Evie began performing as a tap dancer in Gilbert, Arizona’s Anne when she was 8 years old. The national anthem has been sung by her before a Diamondbacks game.
- Evie ‘s performance of “Take Hass On Me” at the Parliament of the World’s Religions was acknowledged and highlighted by the Arizona Interfaith Movement.
- The majority of Evie ‘s time was spent playing music with her siblings and brother.
- Her mother is the main musical influence on her. To share her cover songs, Evie set up a YouTube channel with the same name.
- This helped her appeal to young people. Evie Clais’ educational history and certificates are still unclear.
- Due to her age, she must attend high school until she drops out or quits.