Quick Facts of Fima Shusterman
|Full Name:||Fima Shusterman|
|Kids||one (daughter: Laura Shusterman)|
American investor and businessman Fima Shusterman. Michael Cohen’s father-in-law Fima Shusterman is the father of Laura Shusterman.
How was the early years of Fima Shusterman?
The birth date of Fima Shusterman is unknown. Therefore, his age, zodiac sign, and birth details are all unknown. He was born in America’s Ukraine. However, there is no information available about his parents. He is well-known for being Laura’s dad. Fima, however, relocated to the United States in 1975, and the rest of the family followed.
In 1970, Laura Shusterman was born. As of 2021, she is 51 years old. Ania Shusterman, Laura’s mother, is Fima’s spouse. Additionally, Laura, his daughter, is wed to Michael Cohen. They have two children together. Jake Ross Cohen is their son, and Samantha Blake Cohen is their daughter. Jake and Samantha, his two grandchildren, call Fima their grandfather.
How much is the networth of Fima Shusterman?
Also undetermined is his financial worth. He undoubtedly makes a sizable sum of money in his capacity as a businessman, though. His salary and the value of his other assets are also unknown.
How is his career leading?
- Fima is a seasoned investor and businessman. He finally started acquiring a fleet of cabs with his two business partners after relocating to New York. Therefore, a conviction for money laundering in 1993 is the first significant error that observers bring up when discussing Shusterman’s supposed connections to the Russian mob.
- Fima also admitted to dodging federal reporting procedures for significant cash transactions. Additionally, they acknowledged cashing checks totaling $5.5 million to do this. After a year, Cohen wed Laura, the daughter of Shusterman.
- Furthermore, the ‘New York Times‘ article from last year that disclosed this background also stated that Fima started attempting to assist Cohen in finding employment. And Cohen quickly started conducting business with populations of Russian and Ukrainian immigrants from Brooklyn. It featured Brighton Beach, an area with a sizable immigrant population from the former Soviet Union.
- Most recently, he gave $20 million to a Chicago-based Ukrainian taxi business owned by the Shtayners, a married couple. The search warrants that were utilized to raid Cohen’s home and office also included reference to the Shtayners. Additionally, Bloomberg reported in the beginning of last summer that the Shustermans had three apartments in Manhattan’s Trump World Tower, two of which Cohen’s in-laws were attempting to sell for a combined $11.2 million.
- Additionally, a former federal agent said to writer Seth Hettena that Fima asked Trump for a favor to secure Cohen a position at the Trump Organization. Cohen may have served as a conduit for Russian investors in Trump properties, in addition. Cohen, however, refuted this assertion.
How tall is he?
Fima has not yet been seen by the general public. Consequently, not even a single image of him can be found online. He has managed to keep his private life intact. Therefore, information on his height, weight, eye color, hair color, and other physical characteristics is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Donald Trump
Is he active on Social Media?
, he is not active on any social networking sites, like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. He has kept his personal life quiet and avoided using social media.