|Full Name:||Graham Elliot|
|Age:||45 years old|
|Birthday:||January 4, 1977|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch|
Chef Graham Elliot is well-known. He lives in Chicago, Illinois. He’s won awards for his exceptional abilities. His awards include Michelle Stars and Chicago Tribune. His restaurant’s high rating earned it a record-breaking three James Beard Award nominations.
How old is Graham Elliot’s age?
Graham Elliot Bowles was born on January 4, 1977, making him 45 years old in 2022.Seattle was his birthplace. He’s traveled. He enjoys music and food. He applied to Johnson & Wales because of this.
He is 90 kg and 1.87 m. Graham Elliot received a degree from Johnson & Wales University. It was 1997. He’s won many awards for his efforts.
Who is Graham Elliot’s wife?
In Chicago. Ex-wife Allie. Family has three children. Mylo, Conrad, and Jedediah are the kids. He plays guitar and sings. His eligibility for the Chicago Marathon was determined.
What is Graham Elliot’s net worth?
Graham Elliot had over $2 million. Chef’s success has helped his finances. He made $30,000 in 2017, reportedly.His monthly income is $25,000 His wealth has risen. Despite his success, he’s been sued.He’s spent a lot of money on lawyers. Masterchef judge.
You may also know;Trevor Jobe
- He’s entered Iron Chef and Top Chef Masters.
- 2004 Food & Wine “Best New Chef”
- The youngest chef ever to receive four stars made history.
- Chicago Tribune and Sun-Times. He was under 30.
- Elliot was a Four-Star Chef at 27.
- He made Crain’s Chicago Business’ list of under-40 businesspeople.
- Graham cooked for Obama’s 49th birthday. It opened in 2008.
- This Chicago hotel was required. He appeared on “Top Chef Masters” in 2009.
- On this show, he cooked for Heart and Stroke.