Facts of Hajna O. Moss
|Full Name:||Hajna O. Moss|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Divorce||Laurence Fishburne (m. 1985–1990)|
|Net Worth||$900 Thousand|
|Kids||Langston Fishburne, Montana Fishburne|
Hajna O. Moss, an American actress, initially gained notoriety in 1992 after appearing in the film “Boomerang.” She then wed renowned American actor Laurence Fishburne.
How was the early life of Hajna O. Moss?
The year 1963 saw the birth of Hajna O. Moss. Somewhere in the United States, she was both born and raised. She is 59 years old as of right now. She had a penchant for acting as a young child. Although Hajnahas has American citizenship, the media is still in the dark about her ancestry. She also practices Christianity as a religion.
How much is the net worth of Hajna O. Moss as of 2022?
Only a few movies as an actress have O. Moss appeared in. but was able to gain name recognition, notoriety, and riches. According to some sources, she is expected to have a net worth of $900,000 as of 2022, which would enable her to enjoy a sumptuous lifestyle. Laurence Fishburne, her ex-husband, is an American actor with a rumored $30 million net worth.
He charges $200,000 per episode, according to celebrity net worth. She earned this kind of money through appearing in many films. While her ex-husband also made money by producing and directing movies in addition to appearing in many films and television shows.
Who is the current spouse of Hajna O. Moss?
She may currently be single, most likely. She seems to be more preoccupied with her career than with her relationship. Hajna O. Moss was formerly wed to American actor Laurence Fishburne. The couple exchanged vows in New York City in the year 1985. The relationship between the pair was going great. They also had two children, which was a blessing. Their first kid was born in 1987. Langston Fishburne is his name. The couple later gave birth to a daughter called Montana Fishburne in 1991, four years after their first child was born. But following the birth of their second child, issues between the couple started to arise. Hajna and Langston used to frequently engage in physical altercations.
Unfortunately, the couple decided to part ways. O. Moss and Fishburne divorced in the year 1992. Laurence got engaged to American actress Gina Torress after their nine-year divorce. On September 22, 2002, the couple exchanged vows at New York City’s The Cloisters museum. In addition, Delilah Fishburne, a daughter from Laurence’s second marriage, was born in June 2007. Delilah is thus the half-daughter of O. Moss. Sadly, Laurence filed for divorce from his second spouse in 2017. However, the pair parted ways in 2016. But Hajna never considered getting married again. and has been a bachelor since 1992.
How tall is Hajna O. Moss?
Hajna has a fair height, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall (1.55 meters). She has kept up a good physique, although her weight has not been made public yet. Aside from that, she has stunning black eyes and black hair.
- Hajna O. Moss is one of the actresses in the entertainment sector who rose to popularity by acting in a very small number of films.
- She rose to fame following the 1992 release of the film “Boomerang.”
- She had previously appeared in the drama film “Gardens of Stones” from 1987, which also starred James Caan, Anjelica Huston, James Earl Jones, D. B. Sweeney, Dean Stockwell, and Mary Stuart Masterson.
- Francis Ford Coppola served as both the director and producer of this film, together with Michael I. Levy.
- She had a small part in the 1989 film “New York Stories,” which also starred Woody Allen, Rosanna Arquette, Mia Farrow, Giancarlo Giannini, and many more.
- The film was produced by Barbara De Fina, Fred Fuchs, Robert Greenhut, Charles H. Joffe, Jack Rollins, and Fred Roos. It was directed by Woody Allen, Francis Ford Coppola, and Martin Scorsese.
- But in 1991, Hajna appeared in the film “Class Action” with Gene Hackman, Mary Elizabeth, and Mastrantonio.
- Michael Apted served as the film’s director, and Ted Field, Scott Kroopf, and Robert W. Cort served as the producers. Her ex-husband is also a well-known American actor, producer, and director who appeared in “The Matrix Trilogy.”